18-20 year olds, would you feel weird just merely hanging out with a 30 year old?

Like just going out to eat or a movie or just chilling as friends?

• Yes i would feel weird
  • No, wouldn't bother me
  • It depends (please explain)
  • I wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ... no i hang out with 50 year olds 60,70, and 80 year olds because i genuinely like what they have to say, they give really good advice. Anyways im much happier to talk to older dudes, than conversing with guys my age, they are too boring and honestly immature with friendships.

What Girls Said 24

• I would feel more weird being the 30 something year old hanging out with teens.

• I have friends around that age and older, they are so much better than the people around my age. Talking to them is way more pleasant.

they're wiser and give better advices and their way to see life is better, for obvious reasons. Teens like me think about selfish stuff, people around that age have families or plan to have one, this changes the whole point of view.

• Nah when I was 20 which was last year my boyfriend would've been 32.. haha.

• Ummm I don't know, I mean why not...

• I might feel a little bad for the 30 year old considering people might see us hanging out and think they're a creep but ehh, it's fine with me.

• it ddepends on the person and if I can get along with him

• I'm 21 so I can't answer that, but recently I have been creeped on a 31 year old and I makes me feel uncomfortable because he wants to be more than friends. I'm like "Brah I'm taken and I don't like you that way to back up". He doesn't know how to take a hint though.

• But if 30+ year olds just wanted to be friends you wouldn't feel uncomfortable just hanging out?

• I wouldn't feel uncomfortable with that. I tried telling him that I only want to be friends, but he just doesn't get it.

• No not really. Dating would be something else.

• It's good to cultivate friendships with people of different ages, opposite gender, and different walks of life. Think of all you can learn from each other.

• i hangout with a 54 year old.

• No not at all. All my friends are older then me anyways. Plus they have more wisdom☺️

• Toad-1 back at it again with the young questions.
    I would feel weird as a 30 year old hanging out with younger people. Surely their are people my age who have common interests as me.

The only people I hang out with around that age is family and that's not fun. We have nothing in common.

• My neighbors are 30 year Olds and I hang out with them. Sometimes (they also invite they're 30 something in laws/siblings) we drink together, or have movie nights or play sports out I the front yard. We are like best buds lmao. I've even gone out for runs/walks/biking with them not a big deal and once or twice shopping.

• If we're friends.. sure.. i don't think it's weird..

• Hmmm, I'm 21. I wouldn't mind as long as the person was nice and fun to hang around :)

• Shit, all my favorite people at work are between 27 and 36. We all go out together and have BBQ's on the regular.

• Why are people so obsessed with age? Your interests aren't always determined by your age. I could hang out with a 90-years-old if they could talk normally.

• I would love it, actually.

• im 17 :(

• Lol a good deal of my friends are quite a bit older than me. It doesn't bother me

• Depends, on how chill he is.

• No not at all

• 18-21 yos are still children, just with adult bodies. Any 30yo man hanging out with this age group is most likely a sex predator and should be watched carefully.

It's disgusting and kind of pathetic.

• I can assure you im not a sex predator...

• @GiftShop brilliant, you are playing with fire right now considering your fiance is looking over your shoulder at all times. Does not look good to be talking to this many guys amirite?

• @OrdinaryGentleman Oh, man get your fucking panties out a wad. Just because someone didn't want to talk to you anymore? And you know nothing about my relationship. How about go find that blond you dream of, but isn't happening? Maybe for a reason...

• I'd be fine with that.

What Guys Said 9

• It would be a bit weird since there's a big age difference, and I would wonder what can we have in common.
    So it depends.

• Well you play witcher 3 so there's that lol

• True haha that's why it depends. If I know we have stuff in common, then it would be fine.

• When I was 18 I use to hang out with some people that were 24-28 on occasion... They were some of my older brother's friends. They all thought I was the older of the two brothers based on behavior. Now that my little brother is grown, I hang out with some people that are 23-25 on occasion. My little brother's best friend considers me an uncle. lol He's a funny guy and is fun to hang out with.

• when i was 20 i was dating a 31 year old high school teacher.

• Don't you know that 30 is the new 20? lol I hang out with much older dudes and I sometimes think that I'm more mature that them.

• It would be slightly awkward, no matter who.

• Nope not at all

• lol 30 isn't shit, it's 2016.

• I have real friends around that old proper. That is just nothing properly bad generally anyways.

• Adults hanging out with other adults? No, they probably wouldn't care