Gagers, do you ever feel like people secretly hate you?

• Yes.
    39% (7)25% (5)32% (12)Vote
  • No.
    39% (7)35% (7)37% (14)Vote
  • Sometimes.
    22% (4)40% (8)31% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me. Can't think of any reason why someone would hate me - Secretly or not.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do Not like to use the Word "Hate," @Lovely_Girly1 although I have Used "Despise" as More of Disguise.
    However, sometimes "Jealousy" is more like it, I feel it is Placed upon me at times, but I keep that Inside while I Continue the Ride.
    I don't 'Hate' Nor Feel Green with Envy over Anyone. For what Reason of my own Season should I?
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I secretly hate so many people, it's gotta be a two way street😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but I don't really give them a reason to do that anymore, or at least not directly. So I would think people might kinda dislike me, but not actively hate me.

1|0
    0|0
  • do some people hate me out in the world?

being bluntly honest hell yes !

there is altleast a few handful of people who hate my guts out there, what ever reaons cause i do something they dont like they dont like the look of me?

Either way I just stoped caring and have become quitehappy since i know i cannot please every one on the planet :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know and don't care. There are only a handful of people in this world who's opinion of me matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most likely there are some. I don't really care though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feel? I know that they do. No fucks given though 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I know of at least 2 people that can't stand my guts... LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I usually have a pretty good idea when people hate me.

1|0
    0|0
  • People openly hate me, have you read this forum?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Why would i waste time thinking about people who hate me? If they exist, I don't care. They're not important to me or my life. There are always going to be people who dislike you in life. It's up to you to move past them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people "openly" hate me, not just secretly haha

3|0
    0|0
  • I use to but I think its like a mental illness!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. If they do, I'd rather just have them tell me...
    =)

1|0
    0|0
  • not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Dislike yes. Hate no. I usually just give my opinon I dont remember ever insulting someone unless they insult me. Usually people go to name calling instead of explaining things on my opinons or questions, thats usually where the dislike comes from because I say something back even though the whole its all unesscesary.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah haha

1|0
    0|0