What's the coolest city you've ever visited?

Most Helpful Girl

• New York City is amazing.

• It's on my list haha I especially want to see it at Christmas

• @Catalie - Yep, I think it's because I've seen the best and worst of NY that I just didn't care to live there anymore. I couldn't take always being in a rush to get somewhere, the disgusting smelly subways, the overpriced small ass apartments. But hey, everyone's got their opinions on NYC. I just don't think it's the "greatest city in the world."

Most Helpful Guy

• Been to LA and NYC, those are the most noteworthy to me. I like NYC, but I'm a Boston boy, so I have a bit of hatred due to sports rivalries, haha. It's also the same climate and isn't all that much different from Boston, it's just like Boston on steroids. I fell in love with LA though, maybe it was the weather or just the stark change of scenery. Really cool city that I hope to get back to sooner rather than later. My girlfriend loves it too, so who knows, maybe I'll even settle in that area one day. Gonna need a lot of sunblock though, haha. Really liked the Mexican vibe down there too, Olvera Street was really cool. Mexican food is arguably my favorite, so that's a huge bonus too. But SoCal just seems like a really awesome place in general. Super chill vibes, beaches, I love all the architecture down there, from the Spanish tile roofs to the old leftover mid-1900s diners, etc. Great city.

• Yeah I love by the there. LA is great most of the time haha

What Girls Said 16

• Hmmm, honestly I'm in love with the current city in living in coz I'm so comfortable here and its beautiful ❤ I loves San Torini ( I think I spelt it wrong 😆 ) its sooooo beautiful there 😍😍😍 now since I was born in the middle east, I love Aqaba ❤

I hope I would visit waaay more places in the future

• Where's your dream place to see

• LUCKY YOU!😱😌 how about you? What's the coolest place YOU have ever visited?

• Alaska for sure. Its amazing there. Words can't describe the beauty.:)

• Dallas, Texas

• Jeddah -Saudi Arabia

• I've always wanted to see the middle east :) I love your new picture by the way you look beautiful

• Awww thanks Cody! You're a sweetheart like usual 😊

• I would say Miami

• um.. Chicago is up there. so is st. Augustine in Florida. pigeon forge in Tennessee was cool. Utah is cool.

• London was awesome

• I like Calgary

• i like tokyo

• Venice, Italy! :)

• Brussels, and Toronto

• San Diego, CA
    Tokyo, Japan

• I haven't traveled much, so either Charleston, Orlando or Chicago.

• Rio de Janeiro in Brazil was pretty cool

• Toronto and Warsaw

• Californiiia!!! Like SD & LA

• Pusan, Osan, and Chinhae

What Guys Said 18

• I'm from NYC and the coolest city I've ever visited would probably be Barcelona, Spain. I thought that Paris was overrated.

• Only really been to three major cities so probably Barcelona because Paris was meh and London is shit.

• Is London really that bad? Haha

• It was shit in my opinion nothing but crap overpriced shops, way too many tourists everywhere and the landmarks were boring.

• Either LA (Santa Monica, specifically) or New York.

• London with Amsterdam not far behind.
    In the US I like Austin Tx and San Fran.

• toss up between nadi, rome, sydney, san antonio and savannah, georgia

• i live in holland, and i've only ever been to Belgium and Germany xD so the coolest city i've ever visited has got to be Amsterdam.

• Key West, FL

• Moscow

• Rio De Janeiro , man its like the coolest place to live in.

• Zagreb or Prague

• Tokyo by far.

Nothing beats 24hr sushi at Tsukiji.

• New York City, USA and Tokyo, Japan.

• Alicante

• Cairo, Egypt. Too many beautiful memories in that city.

• Flagstaff Arizona was really pretty!

• Hong Kong

• Always wanted to go there. I've heard the air is really bad there though

• Seattle