What's the coolest city you've ever visited?

0|0
17|19

Most Helpful Girl

• New York City is amazing.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's on my list haha I especially want to see it at Christmas

• Show All
    • @Catalie - Yep, I think it's because I've seen the best and worst of NY that I just didn't care to live there anymore. I couldn't take always being in a rush to get somewhere, the disgusting smelly subways, the overpriced small ass apartments. But hey, everyone's got their opinions on NYC. I just don't think it's the "greatest city in the world."

Most Helpful Guy

• Been to LA and NYC, those are the most noteworthy to me. I like NYC, but I'm a Boston boy, so I have a bit of hatred due to sports rivalries, haha. It's also the same climate and isn't all that much different from Boston, it's just like Boston on steroids. I fell in love with LA though, maybe it was the weather or just the stark change of scenery. Really cool city that I hope to get back to sooner rather than later. My girlfriend loves it too, so who knows, maybe I'll even settle in that area one day. Gonna need a lot of sunblock though, haha. Really liked the Mexican vibe down there too, Olvera Street was really cool. Mexican food is arguably my favorite, so that's a huge bonus too. But SoCal just seems like a really awesome place in general. Super chill vibes, beaches, I love all the architecture down there, from the Spanish tile roofs to the old leftover mid-1900s diners, etc. Great city.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I love by the there. LA is great most of the time haha

What Girls Said 16

• Hmmm, honestly I'm in love with the current city in living in coz I'm so comfortable here and its beautiful ❤ I loves San Torini ( I think I spelt it wrong 😆 ) its sooooo beautiful there 😍😍😍 now since I was born in the middle east, I love Aqaba ❤

I hope I would visit waaay more places in the future

0|1
    0|0
    • Where's your dream place to see

• Show All
    • LUCKY YOU!😱😌 how about you? What's the coolest place YOU have ever visited?

• Alaska for sure. Its amazing there. Words can't describe the beauty.:)

• Dallas, Texas

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeddah -Saudi Arabia

1|1
    0|0
    • I've always wanted to see the middle east :) I love your new picture by the way you look beautiful

• Awww thanks Cody! You're a sweetheart like usual 😊

• I would say Miami

0|2
    0|0
  • um.. Chicago is up there. so is st. Augustine in Florida. pigeon forge in Tennessee was cool. Utah is cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • London was awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Calgary

0|1
    0|0
  • i like tokyo

0|1
    0|0
  • Venice, Italy! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Brussels, and Toronto

0|1
    0|0
  • San Diego, CA
    Tokyo, Japan

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't traveled much, so either Charleston, Orlando or Chicago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rio de Janeiro in Brazil was pretty cool

0|1
    0|0
  • Toronto and Warsaw

0|1
    0|0
  • Californiiia!!! Like SD & LA

0|1
    0|0
  • Pusan, Osan, and Chinhae

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I'm from NYC and the coolest city I've ever visited would probably be Barcelona, Spain. I thought that Paris was overrated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only really been to three major cities so probably Barcelona because Paris was meh and London is shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is London really that bad? Haha

• It was shit in my opinion nothing but crap overpriced shops, way too many tourists everywhere and the landmarks were boring.

• Either LA (Santa Monica, specifically) or New York.

0|1
    0|0
  • London with Amsterdam not far behind.
    In the US I like Austin Tx and San Fran.

0|1
    0|0
  • toss up between nadi, rome, sydney, san antonio and savannah, georgia

0|1
    0|0
  • i live in holland, and i've only ever been to Belgium and Germany xD so the coolest city i've ever visited has got to be Amsterdam.

0|1
    0|0
  • Key West, FL

0|1
    0|0
  • Moscow

0|1
    0|0
  • Rio De Janeiro , man its like the coolest place to live in.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zagreb or Prague

0|1
    0|0
  • Tokyo by far.

Nothing beats 24hr sushi at Tsukiji.

0|1
    0|0
  • New York City, USA and Tokyo, Japan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alicante

0|1
    0|0
  • Cairo, Egypt. Too many beautiful memories in that city.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flagstaff Arizona was really pretty!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hong Kong

0|1
    0|0
    • Always wanted to go there. I've heard the air is really bad there though

• Seattle

0|0
    0|0