Going braless for a week? Yes or nah?

This looks awesome, I really really want to try this, I'm flat chested as fuck but showing nipples is still a bit uncomfortable. Would you do this, girls? Should I grow a pair and try?

• Go for it
  • Don't
  • bruuh

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it if you want, you can always try to hide the nipples. Maybe try two shirts or a bikini underneath. When I worked as a lifeguard and swimming instructor, many girls if not all of them wore a bikini top under their full price bathing suit. The full price was required of course because of the job. But maybe that takes away from the free feeling. But bikinis are made differently than bras right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely would not do it since I wear a DD and need all the support I can get. But you're small chested. So I would say, go for it! You only live once :) Plus you might find out you like it better ;)

What Guys Said 17

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27

• Sorry I got big boobs! haha!

• Sure, why the Heck Not, @WhatTheHellAmy? I do this a lot, around the house And.. Let it All Hang out.
    Good luck. xx

• I am 36C for me. xxoo

• Thanks so much for the Like, @WhatTheHellAmy, and even a Variety of sports bra are really good if you are small and all. xxoo

• I wear one as little as possible.

• I think it's easier to go braless if you have smaller boobs. Just wear something not too sheer. Like a sweater would be great.

I go braless in public when I'm having a lazy Sunday and in the evening I have to go to the grocery store or something or when it's summer and my bikini top is still wet. With things like that. There's not really a difference except for the nipples anyways so it doesn't really matter. Support is nice though since I have a DD.

• Haha I don't know I wouldn't do it tbh :P My boobs are small but it's still uncomfortable for me to be bra-less I even wear them at home haha

• I wouldn't do it since I wear a DD, but it may be fine for you since you don't have to worry about as much weight not being supported, haha.

• Not sure I really understand the point of it even after watching the video. But I say do whatever ya wanna.

• feeling free and giving a fuck about what others think?

it's quite comfy to be without it, the only thing that bothers me is the fucking nipple lol

• Yeah I don't really have any boobs, so pokies are a huge problem for me. I even wear padded sports bras. LOL

• saaaame girl :/ that's why I doubt when it comes to going braless

• i stay this way when am at home... its comfy af

• I need to be wearing a bra because otherwise my back dies.

• I don't think I could do this lol. For one, I'm carrying around DDDs. They NEED to be confined. Just thinking about being outside of my house braless gives me anxiety lol

• The bra helps give me my boobs. Without it, I'd look like a boy with hard nipples.

• hellll noooo lol I need a bra!

• Did it, no one really seemed to notice or stare. I'd say it was pretty cool but I'd rather just wear a bra.

• I wear a bra with certain can clothes but I hate them. I skip it whenever possible. I'm pretty flat chested too so it's not s big deal. It's more comfortable for me without it with a really unsupportive sports bra or bralette

• i wouldn't because it's special to be braless at home. it wouldn't be as special if you do it all the time.

• Go for it girl! I would actually try this also but I'm 17 weeks pregnant. Though my bra's are starting to get kinda small lately since my breasts have now started getting a little bigger.

• On holidays no problem.

• I'm a D going to a DD so I can't Lol

• Do it if you want to lol

• If I didn't have big boobs I wouldn't ever wear a bra. I certainly don't wear one at home.

• Well that wouldn't work for me.

• I do it sometimes, if you have small breasts you can pull it off.

• I would never do such thing.

• I did it

• no, my boobs are too big

• I go braless all the time. I really couldn't care less what people think.

• I tried going braless for a day two years ago and I haven't wore one since other than for special occasions. I'm personally pro-braless. It's more comfortable, it feels sexier, clothes sit better, and bras can make your breasts saggier.