Are there more dysfunctional men or women online?

I want to say female since a lot of women I see online just seem to be complete bags of sh*t, But there's a lot of damaged guys as well.
You have to take Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, personal blogs and pretty much every site online into account.

• Men
    75% (12)18% (2)52% (14)Vote
  • Women
    6% (1)45% (5)22% (6)Vote
  • Don't know
    19% (3)37% (4)26% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are mostly nerdy ass sexually frustrated virgins who prolly got bulied in school and whod do anything just to get those pinkvotrs lol so here men

Real life, chicks ha.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Dudes. 100% dudes
    The only messed up women I see are mean and bitter ones
    The guys are perverts, creeps, -100,000,000 self esteem, bitter, sad etc etc

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, You just never see a perverted or overly sexual woman online :P

• I think their are sexual or maybe kinky women online.
      But, you don't get women messaging you about their genitals, what size breast you have, what you're wearing, or people double your age hitting on you.

• I know, Just messing with you.

• Men, women discuss the disappointment they have with men in the open ( irl). Men wait until they are online to Bitch, and I swear y'all Bitch more than women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men by a longshot

0|0
    0|0
  • Men. There are some women too, like with Tumblr as you said, but you asked for the most, and in my experience it has been men. There is a sub Reddit on Reddit and the male wank on there is disturbing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, For most sick and depraved I would pick men
      But there's something very wrong with a lot of women I see online.

What Guys Said 4

• Dudes on gag/the net struggle with the most basic life skills I swear lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Don't know as in about the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know... I think its even.

0|1
    0|0
  • Online? I am guessing guys, we don't know about the ones who are on Tor ATM doing illegal things.

0|0
    0|0