Do any of you know of a good eyebrow pencil/pen/kit that takes at least a few days to wear off?

I have sparse eyebrows that I like to fill in to make thicker. But I get really tired of filling them in every single day, plus they wipe off so easily I have to take my eyeliner pencil with me everywhere! I want to be able to fill in my eyebrows, sleep in them, wake up and they're still there, and not have to fill them back in for another few days (minor touchups are understandable but the entire brow? nah).

I see a whole bunch of different eyebrows pens and pencils and kits online that claim to last for days, but it would be nice if I could actually get a RECOMMENDATION of one that's been tried and proven to work. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever considered getting them tinted instead? I have naturally thick eyebrows but that's what my mother does.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I recommend the Fluidline Brow Gelcreme or the Big Brow Pencil from MAC or the Stay Put Brow Color from Milano :)

• why would you be wearing makeup for days straight? if you want that.. than tattoo ur brows.. which i dont recommend.
    but anastasia beverly hills has some good products

• I'm actually strongly considering getting eyebrow extensions, which are semi-permanent and only need annual touch-ups, but they're certainly not cheap, so for right now I'm just looking for a eyebrow pencil that takes a while to fade. I'm really not a makeup fan so I consider it a hassle to re-do my entire eyebrows every single day.

• You could try the Wunderbrow which apparently some models use and it supposedly lasts 3-4 days.