What animal best represents you and why?

i don't have one but i'll go with LION , How about you?

1|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Gorilla

They're my favourite animal - they best represent me because they are strong and powerful, but yet quite peaceable. They aren't really confrontational animals, but they'll defend their family with their life. They take care of their family and look out for them all of the time

upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably chimps because they're strong, silly and goofy (like me!)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Through the Chinese astrology I'm a snake. I have the same exacts traits like one too. I'm sneaky and sly most of the time.

But I wanna say black panther because they're so sexy and they're rarely ever found. Plus their reflexes are fast , like mine 😉

0|2
    0|0
  • A wolf without a doubt. The Wolf Totem symbolizes: Strong connection with your instincts or intuition. High intelligence. Loyalty and communication. I'm very intuitive, smart (I'd like to think haha), loyal, adaptable, a team player, and good at communicating well.

I've also always had a really strong connection to them. When I was 3 I was in a toy store with my dad and he spooked me with a scary wolf puppet. I don't know why but I became really attached to it and 19 years later he (Woof-Woof the wolf puppet) is still with me in University. I also ran with some hand-reared wolves in the ocean once as a kid. I don't know, I've just felt really drawn and in awe of them since I was tiny.

Whether or not you like the lyrics or genre... this is a pretty cool video (by :55 they start "singing" with them):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PX4mDbIYB0

0|0
    0|0
  • eagle, cuz I'm freeeeeeeeeee, well, kinda lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Tiger!

0|1
    0|0
  • A bunny. 🐇

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe cats, I don't know..

no animals come to mind

0|1
    0|0
  • Eagle

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably be a house cat.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always felt I am more of an OWL. The one who says few words and knows more than they let on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to think dolphin or a penguin! But now I'm thinking an elephant! They are patient, confidence, gentle, dreams, and protect the environment!

0|0
    0|0
  • A sloth... Because they like to sleep I think...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• My last name means lion like apparently, so yeah😎✌

0|1
    0|0
  • Sloth. I am lazy and would sleep and lounge around all the time if I could.

0|1
    0|0
  • Silver Fox lol

0|1
    0|0
  • A wolf , in many ways.
    I am alert, powerful instinct, high intelligence and often insatiable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Octopus

I can easily adapt my environment. Barely have a social life. Tough under any circumstances and conditions. Very attached (emotionally). Nocturnal. Can do multiple tasks at once. Have a lot of enemies. I can survive which means I'm independent. Very protective and caring. Smart and powerful

0|0
    0|0
  • An Elephant :)

I can be very good at sometimes when with friends , family , anyone who is positive.

And sometimes being incridible dangerous when something threatens me or my friends , family, and destroying everything on my way with my 20000 lbs weight.

0|0
    0|0