How long have you been searching for a long term partner?

This is for the singles that are exclusively looking for long term partners.
Personally I have been looking for 3 years rejected many and been rejected, now I want to marry I'm only willing to settle for high standards like this girl:

What made you give up looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've searched for about 3-4 years. I know I'm young, but I'm mature for my age. I gave up this year, because I found it pointless. When it's time, he will find me. Good things will not come if you can't learn to live without it. That's just me though. For now, I just do me.

• What made you give up?

• I just had a lot of failed flings, and things never progressed as I wanted them to. So, I grew tired.

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped looking, it was making me feel worse cause I couldn't find a girl that I wanted.
    Though I won't say no to a long term relationship, I'm not actively looking for one, I just don't care anymore.
    I've been single for more than 5 years (10 months if you count a 3 week relationship).

• the pickings are limited with all this hook up and entitlement culture going around I found gorgeous girls before but they weren't exactly wife material

What Girls Said 6

• Really I've never searched or cared to be honest. I always had this mentality that it will happen when it happens!
    take care :)

• Basically since I was like 15 or 14.

But for you, with that attitude, good luck

• Well when I was 18 I met my girlfriend and we've been dating for a year and a half so I got lucky I guess

• I've searched since the hormones kicked in.

• If your standards are that high then I guess you should prepare for a lifetime of loneliness.

So I guess the real question is: do you want to fill your loneliness with cats or dogs?

• If you've been rejected by average do you really think high maintance girls or girls like her in your picture will give you a chance?

• Rejection is not always because of looks some have rejected me because of cultural factors etc I have attracted 10/10 before so that is what I'm aiming for.

What Guys Said 9

• Gave up when I turned 22. Almost 26 now. Not in the mood for marriage, losing virginity, or a first kiss (that's right). Feel better not having to think about it and see myself as a loser. Focusing more on my career.

• That's shallow man. My roommate gave me the same answer when I asked him what he wanted.

"Absolutely stunning with nothing going on between the ears. And she better be rich too"

To each their own. Maybe you will win the lottery and find a rich, high-class, idiot gold digger one of these days who knows

• rs676.pbsrc.com/.../mj-laughing.gif~c200

You better be a good looking motherfucker with loads of money! hahahahhahahaha

• I believe in " best things on life come when you are jot looking for it."

• I haven't been searching since my last breakup. Not because I "gave up" per se but because dating is a very low priority for me right now.

• when the time is right, then it will happen. so for me its not a worry.

• I haven't.

• All my life and still looking

• I suppose I've been open to one all my life, but I have never actually looked.