Are you merciful or ruthless?

Are you merciful or ruthless? Are you merciful or ruthless?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what is at stake... if there is a cheeseburger on the other end then it would be in there best interest to move aside hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Can it be both?

Being merciful just gets your hurt in the end...

What Guys Said 13

• Can you ask the same question three times?
    Can you ask the same question three times? Can you ask the same question three times?

• I am both merciful and ruthless. Which is all dependent on how I am treated. I can be your best friend and there for you, abuse me or take advantage and I will be your worst nightmare.

• Used to be merciful, but now, I'm trying to be more ruthless. It's just that people have betrayed me so much and it feels that second chances don't matter, people never change.

• 0|0
  • Depends

• Definitely ruthless when it comes to people, merciful when it comes to animals.

• Both. I'm the person that's always there for you, or I'm your worst nightmare.

• Going into the corporate world, so ruthless. However to the my dream girl when I find her merciful.

• both a mixture

• Merciful, always

• Merciful coz I'm an emotional guy

• Merciful and a lovely person.

• Merciless.

What Girls Said 2

• Both. I say more Merciful, but when ticked off... I'm infamously known for my Ruthless!

• Heya!
    I am merciful :)
    take care