Do you like violence?

Do you like violence? Like violent movies or violent games.. etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, I love watching violence, but not most movies or video games. I hate 98% of movies and games to be honest, I'm more of a music fan.

I like heavy metal, industrial music, horror films, and the Matrix. The only non-violent fiction that I like is Star Trek.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I think violence are done best in black comedies and exploits black humor.

To clarify, black humour is A subgenre of comedy and satire that deals with subjects that are believed to be serious or volatile, such as death, divorce, drug abuse, etc.

Since they are already implied that it's purely fictional with over-the-top violence, and that they were never meant to even be taken seriously in the first place, hence why they call them black "comedies".

• Don't like it in person... dont really like shit like the MMA or UFC... but i don't mind violent video games or movies... i know it ain't real. its when its real that it bugs me.
    Ironic because im a gore fan... watched tons of executions :)

• sure, it can be fun.

• I don't care much for "violent movies" or "violent games", it just so happens that games/movies that pique my interest often have these mutual underlining themes.

If you were to ask me "if I liked violence", I would've responded with a pretty quick "no". Violence is always the last resort as a solution to any situation, in my opinion.

• To some extent. It can be cool when I'm in the mood. Just don't get carried away.

• Yes I really do love violence in movie & video games because they both were things that I was born too love since day one. It's a blessing to me being a guy who's into lots of entertaining violence.

• It's awesome I love it watch the raid and the raid 2 it's the best fighting movie and the violence makes it epic.

• Violent media, sure its fun to watch and play. In daily life, i prefer not to escalate situations to that point. Unless its friendly sparring / fighting, then I'm all for it!

• Nothing gory, but I do love swordplay in games and movies. Both medieval swords like LoTR, and fencing like PotC.

• I LOVE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE, I GOT A BONER FOR MURDER.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCvrf8DUK5Y

• Are you talking about sports like boxing, wrestling, etc, or like people actually killing each other in real life? Real life violence where people actually try to kill each other blows. Games like Fallout 4, Star Wars battle front are fun because they're scary, but you know they're not really real. Would I actually want to be in situations like that? Fk no. People have a fascination with violence though. We're not much different from the people in the Colosseum who watched gladiators.

• yeah its fun because its make believe.

• I much prefer slap-stick humor - with a good dose of violence

Like this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzlhUKJ5KvQ

• Yes I do, but I am not violent at all.

• ehm a bit of action and violence is okay but I don't like it if there is too much

• violent games are the best

• Yes I do.

• Not particularly. I play/watch violent content but I wouldn't say I like violence itself.

• I like violence in TV and video games.

• Yup
    Not in real life though

• I like the idea of violence. I don't actually like violence.

• I play violent video game. I don't play them for the violence, but more for the strategy involved.

• Yes but only in games and movies

What Girls Said 4

• No, I hate it, it's an ugly behaviour and or act.

• I've never played a violent video game, but I really don't like violence in tv or movies. It just makes me cringe and I have to look away.

• No, I hate violence

• Yes I do, I like action movies