Guys, body or face?

to men.. what is more attractive? having a nice type body with a face which is not really that kind of beautiful but is natural..
or a face as beautiful as an angel but her body is a quite disadvantage.. cause its not really on good looking for some girls..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice body with natural looking face, i'm turned off by an unhealthy looking body

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• face, personal opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • There have been a few times when I didn't think a girl was very pretty in the face, but as soon as I saw her body, we went to bed.

I could never get past a girl who is obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are important, but I guess body maybe a bit more

0|0
    0|0
  • So basically you're asking if we would smash if she has a body of a diabetic and a face of an angel personally I wouldn't, can't talk for the other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Both matter but If there was a girl with a fat body and good face there's zero % chance whereas great body and under average face I'd definitely consider it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • The face is more important to me. I certainly would be looking at it a lot more. Plus weight can be improved a lot more easily than a face. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face for me. If i find her face attractive, i instantly find her body attractive too. If i find her body attractive but not her face, it's not gonna work out for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girlfriend needs a pretty face, a boom ting needs a hot body.

0|0
    0|0
  • A beautiful face gets my vote everytime

0|0
    0|0
  • I think an attractive face (:

0|0
    0|0
  • both cuz neither is looks good without other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go with face. Body isn't that important even thought all guys be like 'wow what a booty gotta have it'. For me a pretty face is more attractive and important. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Second option

0|0
    0|0
  • Both matter tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally I look face first & then only body.

0|0
    0|0
  • face.

0|0
    0|0
  • the face is what Im attracted too

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more