If you were honest with yourself about your Life- would you admit to 'living life', or merely 'surviving/existing'?

1|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been honest with myself when it comes to this. xD I'm surviving alright, by merely existing in this world.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• "Living" and Loving It, @gobsmacked3 lol
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Currently, just existing. School is causing a lot of stress right now.
    Hopefully, that changes.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think sometimes you need to just get through like you are. School is tough, both with its demands and financially. Even from my perspective, ever since my marriage split, I have stopped living and just existed

• Show All
    • for sure! :)

• Put the acid on you family and boyfriend to spoil you a bit as well ;)

• I'm definitely living. I feel like I could do way more things but I'm at such a good place in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to hang on and just concentrate on surviving for such a long time but now I'm finally in that phase where I can live and enjoy what life has to offer. Being single in midlife is a blessing in disguise because then you get to be selfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I get to choose what and how i want it to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I am living full speed ahead but a few weeks ago I was just going through the motions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surviving & living life. If you follow me you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Merely existing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm doing both simultaneously right now, though I'd say I'm leaning more toward existing. I have moments of living that are truly enjoyable but then I have to go back to existing again. I'm patiently working towards a life of pure living---a lot of people don't get that you have to spend time hustling first to get to that point.

0|1
    0|0
    • yes, sometimes in life you need to chew on rocks before you taste the sweeter life.

• Good analogy

What Guys Said 7

• it's a mix of both. i def do things to survive/exist... like work... but outside of that my life is definitely living

0|1
    0|0
  • I smoke, drink, bodybuild, paint, write, cook, enjoy nature, chase pretty gals on the weekends ( kidding ) eat and sleep ( take daily naps ), and work towards my goals I'm living life the best I can by enjoying life's simple pleasures in accordance to my beliefs, morals and values. Not quite were I want to be yet but I am slowly but surely working towards getting there and I will someday.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I live for tommorrow not today so I just exist currently

I know people rather spend all their money to gain experience traveling etc.

But, I'd rather have something to feel secure about... plus my happiness will come from he connection I have with my future family so I have to play the provider and establish/save.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely surviving/existing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes both in my case.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am honest i'm surviving/ existing most of the time rarely live life

0|0
    0|0
  • Honest or nah, I'm goin NFL