Goodbye Gagers! I have finished with GAG. How much longer are you staying?

My time on GAG has come to an end. I am thinking of closing up. Just wanted to say Goodbye before I left. How much longer are you staying?

@Paris13 and @Iron_Man my two great friends.

Have have since decided that I am going to stay. :)
I mean Paris13 was my best freind but not anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww you seem like a genuinely sweet guy... so few left :/

• Yes, I am a genuinely sweet guy but the girls here on GAG just abuse me and bully me and I just don't deserve it. So I am thinking I guess it is time to go. I don't know why I bother being sweet because it only gets seen as creepy and gets me treated badly.

• I've seen you around, maybe not directly talked with you but yeah, same here :)

• Hey, do you want to see one of my goals for the future. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't leave my friend your liked and respected around here. If anything take two weeks and just keep your account up. You worked so long to become an uber mod. You have power here don't delete your account

What Girls Said 15

• Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• POSTED FOR REAL, @AppleFan1 ?
    Might I suggest it is time for a Break from Gag, as I have been telling you. No need to Deactivate or even Hate, just Go off for Awhile so you can focus on you and once Again... Smile.
    Good luck and See me in my office. xx

• Yeah, well you have to hate when some of them do what they do to me. It is only natural to. Anyway. goodbye.

• No I won't leave

• @Iron_Man WHEW!!! Thank goodness, I cannot take another Nite lie the one i had on here last nite. lol!! xxoo

• assets.diylol.com/.../...s-that-but-why-b08838.jpg
    whyyyyyyyyyyyyy this update!!! just why!!!

• @Cinderelli!!! Me last nite!! xxoo

• The laugh was because I think you are nasty person and I am laughing at you. It would be great to get rid of you because you are not a very nice person. Why would I be sad that you don't like me. I don't care.

• @AppleFan1 Please stop with @cinderelli here, she means no harm and no one else does either... stay or go here, please.. it is a nonstop battle ground every day and nothing is accomplished... Take a break from gag or stay and just carry on with the other gaggers.
      Now... WTF? Where is MY MHO? LOLxxoo

• I never understood why people make questions to announce they are leaving... Too weird. Everyone wants a farewell app racial or something...

Good bye, and I plan to be here until I no longer come here... I don't see why I need to say bye or delete anything... Simply one day have too much going on to even log back in at all.

• ap·prais·al!! ***

• Thanks for the compliment as I have never wanted to be normal 😂😂 I dislike normal with a a passion 😁😁👍👏😉🌟

• Hahah 😂😂😂 You are most welcome. Russians 😂😂😂

• Aww, dude, sucks to see you go.

• oh well I don't know, I've been here for about a yea and a month. Sad to see you go x

• Please don't leave for good. Just take a break and come back in a few weeks. We'll miss you.

• Why close your account? Just..."disappear" for a while by not logging on.

• You are a nice guy. Good bye and good luck XXX

• I might leave in a few days but I'm not sure yet.

• Good riddance

• The only trouble or annoyance I see around here is you by the way to.

• Please, @AppleFan1 do not speak to my sis @Caramel Cookie like this, she is right, Go if you need to, these are my friends and I think either you should poop or get off the pity pot here, dear.. Bye and I unfollowed you, I have had enough and no time down the help line. xx

• @CaramelCookie LOL!! Good one, he has to go, he is too much work, sis. xx

• No don't go @Applefan1 Imma be sad o see you go.

• Peace out

• It's going to be sad to see you go 😕

• I'm new here since month ago, i don't know yet I don't use this site much

What Guys Said 17

• Well, goodbye dude. Hope you find the girl of your dreams and I also hope you realize that not all girls are bad. You have a chance in the dating world if you put your best foot forward :D
    Maybe one day you'll be able to erase any previous conceptions of people and start from a blank slate. Perhaps you'll find the happiness you are looking for then.

In any case, I plan on staying around here for quite awhile. I haven't found a reason to leave yet, and I still enjoy it. Even if there are negative people who I find disagreeable to say the least, there are still plenty of cool people here.

• You know you can leave a site without a drama queen exit speech.

• Meh…. that is not what I was doing I was only trying to say goodbye. You know you really should get it right. lol

• You know you can actually post something like this without it being a "drama quen exit speech."

• media.giphy.com/media/d1shLj8xZqKZy/giphy.gif

See ya.

I don't really know when I'm leaving. Not anytime soon though.

• I already said what needed to be said on your last same question regarding leaving gag. Just block yourself off for awhile and move on with your life then come back in a few months instead of going back and fourth.

• You honestly take internet scorning seriously?

It may be time to go, yes.

• Farewell, sir.

• I'm here until I reach Level 7. I log on everyday just so I can post 20 opinions for the day (while helping people out).

Once I reach my 20th opinion, I basically just log off and close up shop for the day. Since you are my first opinion for today, I have 19 more to go.

On to Health & Fitness!

• Your the part of my life I always remember

• I don't know when but definitely not any time soon. I still enjoy participating here when I can.

• Not very long. The updates and stuff is just making the website annoying. I used to sign on like every night and now I only come on every once in a while.

But Good bye :DD

• Haha you made the right choice staying! 😃
    Anyway, I think I'll probably linger here for the next ~ 2 months or so until I start college. I don't want to be distracted so leaving (or at least cutting down usage) would be a wise decision on my part.

• Yes, now I think after today I am going to spend a lot less time on GAG.

• Please dude dont leave. Just take a break... You are one of the top 3 favourite gagers... I need your opinions and help all the time and "I AM NOT YET READY TO MISS YOU"

• I thought about it before, but I keep coming back.

Good luck, have a nice time!

• Bye! Thanks for all the New Zealand tips haha

• Good luck in your future buddy

• Wow you leaving O. o still remember when I first joined this site and saw you around :c good bye

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more