Are you an internet thug?

I use a lot of social media. It helps me stay connected with things going on in the world. But I can't help but notice that people tend to get hold when they're behind their screens. The hateful things they say would never be repeated in real life, yet there's some source of security in the internet.

Are you one of those people? Why do you spread hate over the internet? Would you ever say hateful things in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Na I'm not. But if I was, I would be like Tupac! 😂😂😁

Most Helpful Girl

• *shrugs* I say the exact same things to internet people as I do IRL people. I know some people like to be a different person but I couldn't keep up with all that work XD

What Guys Said 7

• THUG LIFE!!!

but semi seriously, I don't know about thug, but i'm pretty blunt on here for y'all who haven't noticed, but i also don't take this site seriously at all. then again, if i do act serious, i think i'd go crazy considering the amount of stupid questions get asked on here

• Nah, I'm a lover, and a sexual pest :P But no, I don't hate people online, that's cowardly. It's always bloody anonymous too. Don't even have the bollocks to do it with their nick, which is pretty anonymous as it is.

• I'm not one of those I just talk about random shit, albeit it sexual, criminal or philosophical usually sometimes to get advice. Those people are fucked lol

• Nope when I was a teenager some people probably called me a thug. I think I'm pretty decent on the internet. :D

• On a scale of 1-10, I'd say I'm the guy from NSP (Ninja Sex Party)

• If I tell a gal here she's ugly as fuck and I mean it... is it thuggish?

And yeah I don't have any problem callin' a gal ugly in real life... will she do anything to me? Nothing... ya won't get arrested for callin' someone ugly...

Why should I hide it if she's ugly and I don't like her?

• no im just freaky as hell...

What Girls Said 9

• No. I don't like people that spread all their hate over the Internet. I don't say things online I wouldn't say in person

• I don't say anything online that I wouldn't say in real life

• No i am not! GAG and Facebook is all i got :) and i am not even on Fb a lot!
    good that you are connected with the things going around in the world!
    take care :)

• Yes I am... 😎🙊🙊

• I'm slightly more umm I don't know vocal? But not that much!!

• It's an internet thug life for me. Yo! Who are you looking at?

Scary huh?

• no i'm a real life thug

• Not really, I'm quiet in person and online.

• I don't spread hate over the internet I'm normally the one standing up for the person receiving the hate, I think it's terrible people think they can do this stuff over the internet and that I'm guessing they would not do it in real life...