Do you collect anything?

My little brother and I used to collect rocks and shells. We don't anymore though.

1|0
16|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• No, but I do like keeping old things even if I'm never going to use them again. I don't know why I do it. Just don't wanna throw them away. Still got my saxaphone from 1999. Haven't played in like 12-13 years. Got my Windows 98 computer in the Attic. Wonder if it works. And a bunch of books.

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect the fecal remnants of extinct cultures.

1|1
    0|0
  • I use to collect postcards of different cities and places.

2|0
    0|0
  • German WW2 Badges and medals, Miniatures of different sizes and fandom. DVD's and books too if they count as collections.
    I also have a small collection of Photos and autographs of WW2 veterans. It's nothing I aimed to do. It just happened as I'm always on the hunt of WW2 veterans to meet them and listen to their stories. Some of them are known worldwide.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect baseball and basketball trading cards but not anymore. Currently, I'm collecting airplane tickets/stubs as mementos to places I've visited.

1|0
    0|0
  • I harvest plants from the forest and waterways and use them for medicine, does that count?

2|0
    0|0
  • I collected trading cards when I had people to play the game with. (School friends I lost via moving a lot... 😣) There where two: "Yu-Gi-Oh!" and "Magic the Gathering". I still like seeing MTG cards even though I don't play the game anymore. 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • Lately, it's been credit card receipts. :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • Lint, I collect lint.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect... Rocks, shells, coins, sticks, marbels, and positive compliments.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't collect anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Broken electronics, wires, tools, whatever I could possibly re-use in the future.

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect books :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Bottle caps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Golf balls

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm, i used to collect cards, then i realized i should save.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect baseball, football, basketball cards

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I collect a lot of things... too many things maybe.

Movies (blurays and dvds)
    Books (hardcover, paper back novels, art books, graphic novels, comic books)
    Art prints
    Statues (like from Sideshow Collectibles)

I used to collect Venetian masks every time I visited Venice, Italy.

I sometimes collect rocks and gems, if we go to certain mountainous places.

I sometimes collect seashells and sand dollars when I go to the beach (I did this mostly in Florida).

1|0
    0|0
  • i still collect shells. my sister and i have recently started getting hats and shirts from every 'foreign' place we visit =]

1|0
    0|0
  • Things from all over the world, @RedRobin.. Whether or Not I have traveled the Spot.
    Good luck and Great collection. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect seashells, maps, and the coins that my dad brought from different countries after he comes back from his business trips. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect rocks from the beach that have a stripe in them. In fact I just found a few yesterday on my walk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm, do shoes count? I have a bunch of those!

1|1
    0|0
    • I have some for your collection lol

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks Ah, it's dependent upon the brand and their cut. Yes, different shoe types can allow some flexibility in shoe sizes, too. Good point.

@vekin I'm not sure how to measure that. Haha.

• honestly I also have no idea how to do that

• Limited edition Coca-Cola packing. Cans, bottles, anything. Even keychains.

1|0
    0|0
  • Commemorative quarters, location stickers for my guitar case.

1|0
    0|0
  • Parasols♡

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect movie tickets stubs and concert/sports tickets stubs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect baseball stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • books and action figures! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Snow globes, pokemon cards, and dice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Books, really old books. I basically have my own library