Despite stressing about so many other things- do you think the only thing that matters in Life is something we often take for granted- Health?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah because without our health we can't even get out of our bedroom or enjoy/do anything

What Girls Said 2

• I think most people do take it for granted and that it is one of the most important aspects in having a long and happy life. If you are not healthy you have a lower quality of life. I used to take my health for granted and as @ThisDudeHere said, I think most people do until there is a problem. Now, I have a myriad of health issues and I am thankful for every single day. I am even more thankful for the very few days I get that I feel well. Being in love with someone who has many chronic health problems, some of which are potentially life-threatening, along with my own health problems, which compared to his are minor, has really changed my perspective on life.

• I have had to many close calls with death. I never take my health for granted.

What Guys Said 2

• For most people, health, like nearly every other thing, is most important only when it's in danger.
    I didn't much care about wearing a hat outside for the entirety of winter and as a result, it may heave lead to me coming down with something. Now I will try to wear it all the time until that sickness becomes a distant memory and I'll revert back to my old ways again.

• I think life and everything in it is something we take for granted, health included.