Physically, do you look different than you did a decade ago?

Physically, do you look different than you did a decade ago?
This was me a decade ago. Besides being younger-looking, I was about 15 pounds less muscular. My hairstyle is pretty much the same though.

What about you? Do you look different from a decade ago?

0|0
31|29

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Face wise... nope... still got the same baby face...
    body wise... hell yea... lost most of my muscle tone and muscles... my cheeks puffed out a bit instead of being cut... lost the 5-pack, gained a slight beer belly... and lots more.
    basically... i went from "the hulK" to the average joe.
    guess thats what happens when you retire from sports... and start drinking a lot.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

What Guys Said 28

• only big difference is my receding hairline

0|1
    0|0
  • sure did

0|1
    0|0
  • We all do

0|1
    0|0
  • I bet my face looked a little younger, but my body is the same. My body has been pretty much the same since high school. Well I got more muscular when I started lifting weights at around 21.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know what you mean. We're the same age :)

• Show All
    • Hmm... that's true for the most part. People think that I'm 25 all the time :)

But seriously, I think black people age the best ("Black don't crack"). Lol.

• I've actually gotten around 25 a lot too. I've wondered how sincere they were but a lot of people seemed surprised. True I think black people's skin do tend to age better. Natural sunscreen.

• I was 10, so definitely xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Your guess?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, my dick has grown bigger.

0|1
    0|0
  • I looked completely different lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Way different, I was fat 10 years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much. I've been told I have a few gray hairs but I don't see them. I got my driver's license renewed late last year and the pictures (10 years apart) looked almost identical.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was different. I was about 45 less muscular, had long mop top hair instead of short, and was just starting to grow facial hair. I'm still me but pretty different I guess.

0|1
    0|0
    • I remember going through puberty at 14 too. Those were the days (not really).

• It was an interesting time of change haha

• Yeah. Someone saw a picture of me from 10 years back the other day and they asked me who it was. I had more hair, no gray, and weighed more.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i look like a man now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh Yeah,
    Ten years ago I was eleven,
    Also my medication had made me dangerously underweight to the point where it was seriously considered to put me in a mental institute to force feed me

0|1
    0|0
  • I am thinner and more muscular than I was! Otherwise, little has changed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Had a bit more weight 10 years ago, and was a. complete dork, at least more than I currently am lol

I have looked pretty much the same ever since I was 21, though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ironically, I looked quite different when I was 27 compared to when I was 21. Lol.

• Haha well, I was able to skip that stage but hopefully it won't catch up later to me 😮😦

• yeah i was a bit chubbier then xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still skinny, but my hair style is different. Also have a better fashion sense. Trying to pull away from the country image a bit and more into a corporate image.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the same, LOL.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be dammed if I didn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically the same only, about 25 lbs less muscular.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am very different now comparison to former one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm taller.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea i was only 8

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah im in better shape now and keep off the drink quite well :)

0|1
    0|0
  • 30 inches taller. I've always been skinny, still am.

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously... although in ma case I look like another person... there was a guy in bank... and when he saw ma card and a photo I had there when I was 14... he asked me if it was really me...

Surprisingly enough I look younger than I used to do then...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I was 7 at the time, so...

0|1
    0|0