QUIZ: What Kind Of Texter Are You?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

. You got: The Serial Texter
Why bother waiting for a reply? You’re not done saying what you’ve got to say! You love texting all the time. Make sure to text them #X before you get behind the wheel to pause any ongoing conversations with your friends!

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought I'd get "Oh you forgot to text back again" haha
    You got: The Perpetually Amused Texter

Haha, you can’t help it! You just like to lighten up any situation lol. Don’t be afraid to get serious sometimes — use #X to pause your conversations and let your friends know you’re about to get behind the wheel and can’t respond.

• Haha i knew i would get serial texter, because i write volumes when texitng , but the point could be made in just one sentence haha

• Thanks bud :D

• Hahah welcome mate lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• You got: The Non-Texter

You don’t actually really text. Maybe you don’t entirely understand why texting is so popular, or maybe you just can’t be bothered to write back with your thumbs. Either way, you’d rather respond with an actual call. Just remember to use #X to pause any text conversations before you get behind the wheel!
    -----
    I actually do text though haha. I may not be the most social person, but that doesn't mean I'm not social xD
    But one thing is true-- I tend to just go and hang out with people rather than text. Since I'm at a university with friends I've made, we live relatively close to each other so it is easy to hang out too.

• You got: The Brief Texter
    Kk. None of your texts are more than three words long. Who has time for that? Not you. Good thing #X is so short — use it to pause your conversations and let your friends know you’re about to get behind the wheel and can’t respond.

• You got: The Brief Texter

• You got: The Brief Texter

• You got: The Brief Texter

What Girls Said 2