Would birth control pills work for my cat?

I want my cat to have sex so she can be happy, so then I can get her a boyfriend, but I don't want her to get pregnant either. Would birth control pills work for her plus I don't want to fix her cause then she wouldn't want sex at all which woule be depriving her of her happiness.

Most Helpful Girl

• Animals don't procreate for enjoyment.

• how do you know all of them are like that though? They still feel good like us when they get poon tang.

• How do you feel about curry?

• That sounds good ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Female cats don't enjoy sex and they get grouchier as they get older as well. CleoKatra is the sweetest cat but she growls if Whisper annoys her or someone picks her up, so they can sit in that spot. It's nicer if you just get her fixed.

• I don't think that would be a good idea lol. You might just have to risk the chance of her getting pregnant. The sound of a cat in heat is soon saddd lol

• What do you mean by cat in heat? LOL I don't want her ending up getting an abortion going to maury show. She is 10 years old so I guess she is old enough to make her own choices.

• Don't cats have the genes to fight off those chemicals XD? And you love me cause I am a gu who cares about his daughter ^_^. LOL <3

• lmao ok you caught me there yes, yes I do. but ask a doc first

• Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner
    For the stupidest question ever!!

• Did you evert try that trick where you wanted to inject your sperm into your veins?

How did that go?

• Just get the cat spayed and don't make her get a boyfriend XD

• Yeah once in real life and a handful of times online but I don't think it's true because my confidence is shit, but it's getting better with time.

• chemicals aren't good

• Spay her

• wth? no..

What Guys Said 6

• You're making an animal think like a human which isn't possible. They don't mate for pleasure and the only time they mate is when the female is in season (heat) and only for procreation. When not in season they don't ever think about it. Spay her

• No that's wrong. Animals want sex for pleasure too. Will birth control work?

• You're wrong since there are gay cats and dogs.

• Have fun with that

• Haha good thing I know you well enough to see the sarcasm xD

• Clearly everyone on here is too smart and can see through the sarcasm too just read their reactions. :P

• there is birth control for cats, but DON'T use the human version of it. You can get it in clinics.

• Is the only one me laughing at this? Lol I am sure you are kidding 😂😂

• Are you serious?

• Dude, it may very well kill her.