Do you vote? Explain?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course.
    A) It's super easy because Oregon votes by mail.
    B) Women literally died for me to have the right to vote. It's wrong to dishonor their sacrifice.

• Men died for you too.

• Did they really? How did they die?

• @AdamThomas Alice Cosu died in prison after being arrested for protesting. Inez Milholland died giving a speech advocating for women's right to vote. Mary Clarke died of complications of being force fed in jail. Many other women who were arrested and force fed are suspected to have also died of complications either from being force fed or beaten after being released.

And that's just in the US.

What Girls Said 8

• Of course I do, for two reasons. One - I'm a tax paying citizen of this country and I want to have a say in who makes up the government and how they spend my money. Two - by not voting I feel I am dishonouring all the men and women who fought and gave their lives for this country and our right to vote.

• @altair212: I don't care to have people piggy backing on my answers so they can make antagonizing statements to other users. Your comment goes against the posting guidelines, by the way.

• lol sorry

• no, waste of time. we can vote the people in but most of them tell us what we want to hear to get their feet in the door. then they turn around and do whatever the fuck they want. I'd vote if I had a right to vote on ALL of the laws, policies, how much tax money to put towards what, etc.

• Yes, I take the ability to vote very seriously. I have never missed an election, apart from municipal ones where I wasn't really part of the community for long.

• Yeah, I vote, it's important.

• Nope, I'm apolitical.

• Yeah I vote

• Are you talking politics here.

• No, because I'm under age. When I'm old enough I will vote.

What Guys Said 9

• No I don't. I don't care about local politics enough to vote, uninformed vote is a worse vote than no vote at all.
    Secondly, at where I live the president is nothing more than a fancy mascot without any power whatsoever while the government is parliamentary and it does whatever the hell it wants anyway.

• yes I am voting for my college president recentley but i figured i should run for that position and pull a frank from house of cards :)

• Of course, its insane not to. Politics affects everyone, I'm going to have my say in what goes on.

• I caucused for Trump. Sadly Rubio won my state.

• No,
    Its meaningless,
    This country is finished. Not particularly a big fan of the shit they shuffle around every 4 years.

You know you have no hope , when people like trump can stand in elections and are actually winning.

• No, it's a waste of time. They're all lying cunts and they'll all screw you over anyway.

• I've voted in every election since I turned 18.

• When the candidates are not all buffoons or there are local elections which can have important outcomes, yes. Otherwise, it´s a waste of time.

• Oh, how I wish I could.