How often do you walk around barefoot?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost all the time. Now that spring has sprung I take a closer look to make sure I don't step on a scorpion or spider.
    I only wear shoes to drive & maybe get the mail if the cement is too hot to walk on.

What Girls Said 6

• All the time when I'm at home. All guests take off their shoes at the door. I shampoo my carpet once a month and love to enjoy the soft feeling between my toes.

• All the time. The only time I regretted it was when I stubbed it on a piece of concrete and broke my pinky toe. But other than that it's great.

• That must had hurt. I hope your pinky toe healed up.

• I cussed like a sailor for the next five minutes but I never had to go to a doctor since it's cartilage and it healed by itself.

• I am glad it healed up and no surgery was required. But yeah the pain had to hurt and suck. :(

• I'm barefoot most of the time when I'm inside.

• I'm barefoot as soon as I get home.

• all day and everyday lol... well not when it's too cold tho but yeah really frenquently

• Not so much, I always like to have something on my foot

What Guys Said 2

• As often as I couldn't

• Never. I always wear socks and shoes, even though I live in Florida.