How clumsy are you in your daily life?

How clumsy are you in your daily life?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Never, I don’t trip, slip, fall, knock things over….. ever. (Now I jinxed it). I have known clumsy people. I literally watched a girl trip and fall over a speed bump. What I have noticed is that clumsy people are often “scatter brained”, meaning they cannot focus on their environment around them since they are so wrapped up with the racing thoughts in their head. These same people do not see obstacles, threats or other things of interest even if it is right in front of them…. like a speed bump. Something about their psyche doesn’t allow them to slow down and pay attention, take their time and “see” what’s around them. It’s not a good or bad thing, it just is what it is.

What Girls Said 18

• Ermm... everyday , i think it's the JD though haha

I do my my clumsy days at times

http://i.giphy.com/TlK63Etg6JpvjD7nP8I.gif

http://i.giphy.com/2GFFy6kzeggnK.gif

• Have*** lol

• I wonder if you have enough clumsy stories to go over the word limit for mytakes (if there is one that is lol)
      Every time I'd be feeling down, I'd just go back and read them all over again xD

• I would be pretty clumsy if I also walked squatting down like a penguin...
    But I don't. I'm so not clumsy that I cannot play cute.

• I'm actually not clumsy at all. I have good reflexes and am athletic. I do consistently get clumsy right before I get my period though. Usually I drop things a lot during that time (1-2 days).

• Haha I am! Well Not a lot, but yeah I'm quite clumsy T_T

• Hmm let's test this out, when was the last time you tripped over something? :D

• I liked it too haha some people used to call me Zorro as-well in school because of my last name and my signature lol :P
      Thank youuu <3 Aww I love your name too, it's kind of unique and not extremely common, I like it ;) :) !
      WOW That drawing tho :O <3

• Haha you just left a big "Z" around every time you signed something?
      Thanks <3 Yeah I still haven't a single person with my name lol... I think if I ever find one, we have to be best friends... even if we don't like each other, it has to happen haha

Right? It looks awesome, now I can live the Zorro dream ;P

• That gif. 😂 I'm not too bad normally. I do have my moments where I look like that penguin, though.

• HAHA that gif >.< i'm not clumsy lol Surprisngly it only happens when i'm around someone i like lol

• Ahh the best time for it to happen :P
      Attractive guy comes over... you think about how you'll get his attention... end up spilling a drink on yourself :D

• hahah oh my god Zorro..

at least the day ends with ice cream, i can be lenient LOOOL

• Oh right... yeah no... the day ends with both of you in Jail for accidently littering the napkin from the ice cream place!

Damn the police... Everytime I try to make you two happy, here they come again xD

• I run into a minimum of 2 objects throughout the day. Minimum.

• I wonder if we could turn that into a job lol... hmmm what are clumsy people good at? :D

• @TonyRyan I have in the past, but I only have like one set of stairs I regularly use so I don't really come across stairs that often :p

Did manage to slip on the bottom of my own pants and fall down half a flight of stairs last year though. That was fun times.

• Lmao, girls are so clumsy :-P

• Lol pretty clumsy.

• Holy shit so clumsy... I have butter fingers and butter legs.. HAHAH i laugh at myself because i am always clumsy but it seems to come out more when i am in public or around people!! :)

• What in the heck are butter legs haha! Just slipping over nothing? :D

• i don't know!! hhahahah i made it up. But YES! i think that is the definition:) just slipping over nothing. What bout you?

• Lol we'll just need to get that added to a slang dictionary haha... pretty soon everyone will be talking about butter legs ;P

As for me... I'm pretty coordinated lol, especially since I played sports for so long.
      Can you imagine a tennis or lacrosse player tumbling down every couple of minutes xD

• I don't know man the air from the AC just seems to overpower me on a daily

• Pretty clumsy I walk into doors and trip over air on a daily basis.😅

• It's always a great sight seeing someone trip over nothing haha... well if those doors are made of glass then I'll give you a pass :P

• Haha we'll have to invent doors that have flashing lights to get your attention as you get closer :D

• 😂😂😂

• I have actually walked into tree branches and aitomatic doors (more than once) so yeah...

• At least we can blame the automatic doors for malfunctioning lol... but the tree is you ;P

• For sure. There's a lot more but I'll spare myself the embarrassment

• very xD
    that s not helpful in architecture haha

• Very lol

• I don't think that's a good thing... especially coming from the girl who wants to take me on the world's most dangerous road haha

• Oh of course I'm coming... I can't let you do all the fun stuff :P
      Besides who'd gonna make sure you stay out of trouble :D

• We'll get in troubles together wohoooo! Haha

• omg I have choked on air, water, spit, bugs (gotta love bike riding :|), you name it. things I've tripped on? table legs, my dog, my cats (there are two of those lol), my brother, my mother, myself :|, my stepdad, strangers... let's just say basically everything and one lol don't even get me started on things I've dropped lol well, this was mildly depressing xD lol jk

• Choking on air... you've managed to be clumsy at breathing? Haha :D
      Well your mild depressing description made me laugh so that's good :P

• lol no, like when I'm laughing or eating or something. n then I guess you're welcome lol

• I spill and drop everything i'm very very clumsy :p

• Super clums. I'm always dropping something!

• Not all that clumsy...

What Guys Said 7

• One time I was walking back to my desk while reading something I printed, and walked straight into a glass wall by the door. Everyone laughed their heads off lol omg

• After years of Martial arts, not very.
    All the time, learning how to balance in compromising positions really helps in day to day life.

• more than i would ever want to admit. haven't broke anything but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt

• Not at all. I'm very physically coordinated and have pretty good reflexes.

• I am not clumsy, just sometimes I am plain stupid

• Notice all the clumsy women, lol.

• Hahaha! I was looking at that xD
      Hmmm all of my responses are from girls and the question is open to both genders :D

• Not at all