Do you like surprises?

I HATEEEE SURPRISESSSS! I really do. I just don't like the process of needing to wait (I'm impatient lol) so you get the idea..

But when I have it in my hands, I'm excited! I will not (AND CANNOT) stay still!

• I love surprises!
    51% (27)44% (21)48% (48)Vote
  • I hope you drown in green jelly if you give me any form of surprises
    11% (6)19% (9)15% (15)Vote
  • I'm indifferent
    26% (14)21% (10)24% (24)Vote
  • Twinkle twinkle little star ⭐️
    12% (6)16% (8)13% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
21|30

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• In all honesty I don't. Unfortunately whenever someone surprises me I have to pretend that I'm all like "oh yea ha ha you got me xD" when in reality I don't much like the fact that I was forced in to a situation where I'm out of control so much.

1|1
    0|0
    • I completely agree. I never know how to react. Even when I like it, I don't show it, and the other person just thinks that I'm ungrateful... But most times, I just think it was a waste to buy whatever they bought, and that I in fact didn't deserve, or didn't need it...

• Nice surprises I like... not the ones that bring worries and stress :o
    Patience is not really a problem to me... the subjects I teach to pilots are things they've never heard of - and if your audience are bakers, carpenters, lawyers and bicycle sellers you have to be patient while they absorb it. Slowly :o :D

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not really a surprise if you can "wait" for it, unless you are a two-legged spoiler alert like I am.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, I know I would love to win a lottery jackpot by surprise ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • I do for the most part but it depends on what it is, just don't come up behind me and surprise me lol, that's all I ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. I'd never know how to respond.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate surprises because they're pretty much always negative for me. My last surprise was breaking 2 vertebrae and 2 ribs while just lying down in bed trying to fall asleep

1|0
    0|0
  • Surprises are awesome! :)

#Surprise !

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like surprises. I don't get excited and I feel it's awkward because they are expecting me to be excited.

1|0
    0|0
  • How I wonder what you are lol 😛😛😛 It depends like if a friend gives me a surprise hug...

1|0
    0|0
  • So you wouldn't like it if your boyfriend surprised you with a gift?

1|0
    0|0
    • If he didn't tell me he got something then I'll like it I. It's that anxious wait to getting it which I don't like HAHA

• Oh okay I get that.

• Brb gift-wrapping my penis right now mooky.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if she surprises me with sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • No hate them too

1|0
    0|0
  • depends... some I like, others I don't... but generally yes

1|0
    0|0
  • I HATE surprises... hated them as a kid, and I still hate them to this day

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on what the surprise is lOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent

1|0
    0|0
  • I love surprising people lol. i get very creative on how to do it too ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • When oi get surprised though i get a little awkward tbh lol. sometimes im just not sure how to react.

• I'm the same, I like surprising other people, but when it comes to me, it's like no *troll face* haha

• Not really since I don't even know how to react. I go full awkward mode.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Depends what the surpise is.

1|0
    0|0
  • surely I like it... wish to surprised again

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends in what kind of surprise.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like surprises

1|0
    0|0
  • Twinkle twinkle little star ⭐️

1|0
    0|0
  • I love surprises

1|0
    0|0
  • I like good surprises
    not bad one

example of a bad one
    "hey come here i have a surprise"
    "ok"
    "look your dog puked"

good surprise
    "hey come here, i have a surprise"
    "ok"
    'drops robe as soon as i walk in'

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends... if it's an unpleasant surprise I'd hate it... otherwise why should I?

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• I don't really care for them because I'm shy and it makes me blush. I hate blushing when people can see it😞😞

1|0
    0|0
  • I like good surprises.. but only if I don't have to wait for long.. if someone makes me wait too much.. my excitement changes to exasperation..

1|1
    0|0
  • nah i like em lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I like surprises but not like one's that get public attention. Like for example my friend gave me this huge bear I loved it... my other friend got on one knee in front of the entire downtown to give his girl a ring 😅😯 that's just so awkward lol. Everyone likes surprises to a certain extent... Unless it's surprise sex in prision...🍍🍍🍍🍍 #pineapples

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah the whole public surprises are just WAYYYYYY too much 😅

• Lol seriously I'd rather not be surprised at all. The only public surprise I feel is OK is if your S. O is in the military and surprises you coming home

• Yeah pretty much lol

• NO! nope!

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends, I like pleasant surprises, but I hate unpleasant surprises :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind surprises if I don't know about them. Like if someone says "I have a surprise for you" it makes me anxious. But if they just give it to me or show me or whatever and say "surprise!" then I'm good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm indifferent, but I'd rather know than be surprised.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anxiety disorder. Surprises tend not to go very well for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer to know ahead of time for most things. No surprise parties for me, please. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hyper drive kicks into super nova if there is a surprise. I LOVE SURPRISES!

1|0
    0|0
  • Same. I hate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love surprises. It's just annoying when someone tells you they have a surprise for you. I get impatient.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love love love suprises. Keeps me on my toes 🤗

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually get excited & then kinda scared if someone tells me they have a surprise for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I looooooove surprises

1|0
    0|0
  • I like being surprised! With good surprises anyway...

1|0
    0|0
  • I to hate surprises.
    I thrive on consistency.

1|0
    0|0
  • İ do

1|0
    0|0