How can I not rely on him for my happiness?

Whenever he calls/texts or if I'm seeing him that day I get extremely happy, my mood instantly picks up. I want to feel this way all the time and not rely on him to make me this happy.

any ideas? Please people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is her your boyfriend? If so then it will likely subside and become less intense as you become used to the relationship.

If not, then maybe it's time to focus on your own goals and get busy. If you fill your life with things then it gives you less chance to be upset over minor things.

• He is... We've been together a year just about and I hate that he makes me happier than what I can be by myself

• I think I'm like this because I hate being alone - I'm an independent person usually and I know nothing lasts forever. So if he leaves me or something happens I want to be able to feel like this myself not relying on someone else

• I don't think one could ever naturally accept that you can be completely happy and OK without your partner especially if you really love them. It's one of those things you deal with IF it happens but till then there's no need to stress and be upset about it. A lot of my own personal issues comes from me not being able to live in the present and I've tried my best to do so. I encourage you to do the same. Enjoy the moment for what it is and stop thinking it won't work or won't last.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, it seems like this guy has the power to make you instantly happy and that's a very good sign.

Well there are ways to always be happy. There is a link, I am not sure how much it will be of help

www.lifehack.org/.../...ople-are-always-happy.html

• Well... he is simply your life now.

What Girls Said 0