Do you like playing games? (Ps3, ps4, pc, phone) If you like which one?

Which game do you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• The Last of Us, Uncharted, Monster Hunter, Batman games, Assassins Creed (the early ones) Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, Rage, League of Legends, Telltale games (The Wolf among us, Tales from the borderlands etc.) Those are some of my favorites :)

• I love these games too 😊

• Cool, are you psyched for Uncharted 4 ? I really want The Last of Us 2, I want it even more than a Uncharted game tbh. It was just so awesome, but even if they do make it we probably have to wait 2 years or so :(

• Yeah i hate waiting too long 😕 I also played beyond two souls and i am waiting its season 2 for three years 😕

What Guys Said 13

• i have ps3... i'll get a ps4 sometime down the line

i generally like sports games and have always liked the grant theft auto series

• I see :) i like action, horror, mystery :) but i played also tennis and gta :)

• haven't played a tennis game in a long time but i like them a lot. mario tennis is still one of my favorite games

• Cool :)

• I play Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim, and Elder Scrolls Online on the PC.

I've been addicted to Downwell for mobile lately (Android/iOS).

I've been a PC gamer all my life, but I have a special place in my heart for the Super Nintendo.

• I played diablo 3 too. At first it was a good game but then i was bored 😊

• The newest season is a lot of fun. I'm currently on Torment level 9 with 226 or so paragon levels. Enemies have 7+ billion health. It's ridiculous.

I finally got the right pieces of gear that I wanted, and it's fun for the first time in ages.

• 1|0
  • PC gamer here.

Single Player: Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, Ace Assault, Red Alert.
    Multiplayer: just Call of Duty.

• I just play games on my Xbox one and sometimes my phone. Right now I just play halo 5. I'll probably buy the child of light game and the ori and the blind forest definitive edition game.

• Yeah, I play a lot of different ones, cod, battlefront, eso, the arkham games, etc.

• Good :) i like playing games too but i played beyond two souls, heavy rain, until dawn, resident evil

• I just bought my Xbox one last week, don't have many games for it yet.

• From ps1 to ps4 Resident evil + silent hill + fifa + metal gear + crush

• I played resident evil but i didn't play silent hill. I can play it I like horror games

• it's a horror game & it's a brilliant nice game cuz there's some complex things that you have to solve in it too

• Yeah i want to play it 😊

• PS4 and PS4. I use my PC for last gen games.

• all of them

• yeah i love it, i play on PC. i like sports, simulation, fps games

• tomb raider (the newer ones after legend when the graphics got better)
    final fantasy 13 series (problem is i hate RPGs but this one i can't put down)
    metriod (all of them)

• PS4.
    Gta v
    Bo3
    Madden 15
    Destiny
    NHL 15
    MKX

• FUCK PS3 and PS4 and all modern consoles... I play games only from 1999 and before... maybe I like a few realized after 1999... but generally all good games were released in 80s and 90s... now we have only shit...

What Girls Said 1

• pc, phone, ps4

• I mean which game?

• League, Smite, Warframe, GW
      Plants vs Zombies, impossible game
      Plants vs zombies garden warfare or something, starwars battlefront

• Cool :)