Im 15 I need traveling help😕i live in baltimore?

Im 15 and my boyfriend is16 and he wants me to come over his house to meet his mother and father so they can get to know me for the weekend but the problem is the me and my boyfriend has a long distance relationship i live in baltimore Maryland and he lives in Westfield Annapolis also he doesn't have his license and i dont drive and dont have any friends that could take me there
so i wanted to know is there a way a 15 yearold kid can travel­čśĽ

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• fromdortmund.com/.../Free-candy-truck.png

Sure. Just get into the back of my truck. . .

• Nice Try man im a 15yearold girl

• also when i arrive were gonna make so love together 💕💕💕lots of sex and watching movies and smoking weed😘💕💕💕

• my virginity days are numbered😂💕

• bus... train... expensive uber/taxi

• Have you actually met this guy?

• Just use the floo network. It's easy.

• I'm pretty sure your parents would want to meet this old ma... eeerrr, I mean young man :) So tell him about it and you all visit him over the weekend; tell your father to take with him a baseball bat; just in case ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Please talk to your parents before you go so they'll be able to contact his and make sure everything is in order. So much bad stuff can happen, especially to a young girl.

• Well, first off, is this like an online relationship or have you actually met face to face before?

• Greyhound bus

• Ask your parents. That's about it. You shouldn't be traveling alone.

• He's not being a catfish? What if he's different than you expect in reality vs text? You never know what he is. And girl... Please don't tell me you are in love because they usually don't work.

1 private opinion(s)