Do you got mad in the presence of a "cool" person?

Usually iam laughing and joking, i dont like hurting people or making them feel bad about themselves but i do get mad if someone pisses me off just enough... but on the other hand iam a very cool person, i dont get mad i dont get angry basically no matter what people do (usually silly things ) i just act cool like it doesn't matter, iam genuinley not mad either so why care or get mad? but for some reason everyone i know gets pissed off of me for being like that , they want me to get mad and angry and yell and lose their shit when i just stand there staring without really any emotions whatsoever , honestly i dont really feel like reacting so i dont iam just like that, but it pisses so many people off lol its funny , but why? would it bother you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Only rude and obnoxious people irritate me. Otherwise it's all good.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hardly get mad ever lol it's a persons actions and disregard that get me riled up not whether they are so called "cool".

What Girls Said 5

• cool is good when it comes to patience or not letting others define you. cool is fucking annoying when you have no emotions, and no it's not funny.

• Depends on scenario. If you did something (like pulled a dick move or screw someone over) and you acted all cool about it, then that sux. But for situations when other people just want a reaction or attention, I feel like it's because they are acting petty or like a bully. And then they get irritated because you aren't petty like them and act like you are above it, which is their problem and not yours.
    I would not get mad, but I am also not one to try to mess with people to get attention.

• Of course most of the time when they do something they're trying to get attention and honestly i dont feel like giving attention to people, past experiences taught me that its a very bad move so i dont do it i dont have the slightest desire to give anyone attention... on one hand the guys keep mocking me for it (we're friends ) and keep getting angry cause i dont act according to what they see fit and the girls on the other hand... in short iam going to say they like it, the girls like it when i act like that iam not sure whats the big secret here, girls like it and guys get mad when i do it, i mean its me can't change the way i am, in just like that you will have to work hard to get an emotion from me but once you do you will see that i was worth it... well at least my past gfs agree on that.

• no cuz I'm a cool cat myself

• no i like it

• No
    .

What Guys Said 0