What is everyone doing?

What is everyone doing tonight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Inciting riots, flipping tables, burning bras. The usual Wednesday night.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• learning more characters of the Japanese Hiragana alphabet - there are 46 characters in total, and there are only still 9 missing ^^

• Finished combining a few video clips into one and editing them in MovieMaker. Gonna execute and publish it tomorrow since I don't have enough time tonight.

• Nothing special as such

• Being upset about GameWorks and it's slow destruction of PC gaming, listening to music, Posting on Girls ask Guys, Googling Trudeau's state visit to the White House, Googling Polaris and Pascal, getting ready to turn of my PC and go read a book.

• More interesting question is who. Who is everyone doing tonight?

• I am contimplating my approach to a data mining problem while thinking about what I should cook for dinner while destracting myself with GaG...

• Replying to this...

• Being a beast I am, sup OP

• Playing gears of war.

• What's that?

• Aha just a video game. Me and my siblings usually play it when we have the night off so it's nice to relax.

• Just being scared about how technology has went too far...

• Probably mopping around cause my girlfriend gave me lice and blue balls twice in one day. Then all my friends are busy and I'm all alone yay

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sitting in front of my space heater and gonna eat a couple bowls of trix cereal. The kids are gone so I can get out my stash 😃

• Watching Epic Rap Battles Of History and drinking a butterscotch milkshake. You? lol

• Netflix