Do you have phases were you use gag more?

I do. For the past few months I haven't been answering near as many questions. I used to be really active but school starts and I either come on here to ask more questions but I got a REAL LIFE and started hanging out more. So I just disappeared. Recently I've started using it more. I will probably disappear again. Lol but do you have phases if were you are really active them disappear then come back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Throughout my six years here, I have always been through phases. These days I have asked VERY few questions and have been going hard answering questions... sometimes I am the opposite where I ask various interesting and random questions and not answer much!

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first joined I wasn't very active for the first month or so. Then I became addicted and was always on here. After I hit the 1yr mark, I became less active and started taking more breaks.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeep, for sure. I have my phases where I answer maybe a question a day and then phases where I answer multiple questions when I have free time. It all depends on my mood and schedule lol

Now I'm starting to slowly pick my activity back up. During spring break I'll probably become a bit more active too.

That being said, I make quick checks on stuff pretty often between classes for school haha. That has been pretty constant since I joined. I check stuff often without answering anything 😅

• Yes, definitely! I get bored being in here and always seeing the same questions over and over.. and if I'm private messaging with someone, I rarely come here to answer questions...

Then after 3 or 4 days of absence, I take a Friday or a weekend, and I answer a lot... then I get all the notifications.. and after a few days I'll get bored again... it comes in cicles

• About the same here! Today is a day I feel like answering a lot

• Oh, and I forgot to mention, that it really bugs me when I leave like 15 or 20 opinions in a single day, and then I don't get many notifications.. or the ones I get are just likes or "thanks"...
      it feels like nobody really cared about what I had to say..

• Not me. It's whatever

• I'm normally regular, but I have days that I answer more and days that I answer less. I've been been here almost every day since I registered though, I think the longest I've went without coming here was 4 or 5 days.

• Yes. I usually check at least once a day but will sometimes be as active for weeks at a time.

• Yeah. When I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5