What are some weird things you did as a kid?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to put spaghetti on bread and eat it as a sandwich. I got this idea in 1st grade if I remember well. I saw this boy during lunch time stuff his bread with spaghetti. Me and another girl both agreed to have our own spaghetti sandwich. We were both like, "hey good idea me too I want to do like him!" Thinking about it right now, gross, I'd never do it 😷 Guess, I had strange taste buds back then, lmao.
    I had imaginary friends, so weird 😂
    I was also fascinated by flowers. Whenever the teacher gave us homework or handouts I would write my first name and then instead of writing my sir name next to it, I would write "Flower". Yeah, the word flower became part of my identity, smh.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would run around the house on the tipy tips of my toes lol.

I'd go around the house saying hokeywiky lol which I guess is a word I created as a child.

I'd memorize infomercials and sales pitches on TV then go up to my parents and say them back to them word for word like parrot trying to sell them something.

When I was around 2 I had a short career as a streaker.

I'd try to catch squirrels with my best friend nuts a string and a box and one time we actually did catch one !

Among other things I was a weird little kid haha, still am weird but proudly !

What Girls Said 7

• I was an old soul as a child.

I didn't do much weird stuff. I was a kid who did what I was told to do when I was told to do it and who was raised to call people as Mr. or Mrs. and I still do that to this day even when they have specifically told me to call them by their first names.

Weirdest thing I did was probably develop a fear of climbing trees. And I didn't even fall out of one. I just thought about falling out of one and was afraid. Then when I was 16 I decided to climb a tree to get over it and I slipped and slid, on my side, all the way down the trunk and I had an infected gash on my side running from my hip bone to my armpit for like 2 weeks lol

I also was terrified of Santa Claus as a kid. And I argued with my parents about how we're taught not to talk to strangers but yet somehow be okay with a strange man coming in our house and watching us sleep.

• id draw pictures on my walls using crayons.
    eat play dough [i know it wasn't just me -.-]
    id talk to my furniture.
    ^^ so if id run into a wall or table, id cry and hit it for hurting me.

stuff like that.

• The ONLY weird thing I did when I was a KID was having the curiosity of what pee tasted like... and then tasted it. Yeah.. never again.

• Playing pretend on so many different levels... Pretend doctors office, drive through fast food, vet, often my friend and I would have boyfriends when we acted these scenarios out even tho we were like 6

• I would wear a bucket on my head all the time, because my mom always told me I had big ears and I hated that.

• I use to play with toilet paper!

• I'd pretend that I was a teacher and would hand out quizzes on my bed to my invisible students. God I was foolish.

What Guys Said 12

• Open drawes and take out whatever was inside... Clothes, cans, bottles, plates, cups, etc. My parents tied the knobs together or to other things to prevent me from opening the drawers.

• I am sure I did some, but I don't recall them now

• I was not as innocent as people thought.
    When I was 4 , I got mad at my dad , he hit me, so next day, I took his phone and dipped it in water. He saw me and yelled at me. And I was like " I was just giving your phone a bath" I knew he couldn't get mad after that epic line xD

• I climbed the mountain behind my house just to do it.

• Butt slide down the stairs.

• Up until the age of about 3 I used to call black people Brown. Like, saw a black dude from my neighborhood, I'd say 'hey look dad it's Mr Brown' despite his actual name being totally different.

I was a racist infant.

• Avoid the cracks and spaces between each tile on the floor.

• BB gun fights... so we were not the brightest kids in the neighborhood LOL

• Nothing, it was all normal.
    Play with toys, sleepwalk, afraid of the dark, see ghosts, hide bad grades from my parents, eat candy, hated doing homework.

• I used to collect dead bees and wasps

• I loved to light shit on fire. Especially with a magnifying glass.

• Found the psychopath

• Lol he's just joking.

• Yes this may be true @Riseagianst29

But people employ language to convey meaning
      Yet they often judge by words they don't understand
      Perhaps it is a joke
      But think of the millions who die a year
      In the name of the word justice
      Condemnation by the word psychopath
      Is just as silly

I saw the comedic implications
      But
      I also saw room to inform

• Why this of course

http://i.imgur.com/3D6NATs.gif