Is it refreshing when a woman is naturally beautiful with no flaws or do you prefer some?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• (Well, realistically speaking everyone will have some flaws or the other somewhere. If they are physically flawless or nearly flawless then they will have some flaws in their personality, could be anything.

Now a person can have less flaws and more perfection, say may be the person is 95% perfect with only 5% flaws, so the flaws can be less but I am sure it will be there. I mean a person being 100% flawless in both looks and personality is not possible, at least not according to me.

However to answer your question specifically, my answer would be

" A woman who is naturally beautiful with no flaws will be surely refreshing"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone has flaws. If not physical then mental

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfection doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty may not penetrate the mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are no women with zero flaws.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer some flaws, besides nobody is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • naturally beautiful as in she can skip the whole make-up process and still look awesome? Yeah. That'd be great. Very refreshing not having to wait for her before going places.

But lets be real, everyone has flaws to the extent that not having flaws is a flaw.
    So, everyone has them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has flaws. To expect someone doesn't is unrealistic and diminishing.

0|0
    0|0