What is the worst thing you've ever done to someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Harsh words in a fight. I haven't really taken any actions against someone that would be considered that bad.

The worst I've probably ever hurt someone was indirectly, and although still bad on my part, it wasn't something I did TO someone, that person just suffered because of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• i like this question. you can really see a pattern in the answers. most of the girls have said something mean in a fight, while the guys have acted violently in a fight.

for me it's not something violent. when i was still in school there was this kid who was getting bullied by everyone because he was really.. well im just gonna say it, weird. he was just a weirdo. one day, one of my friends put his half eaten sandwhich in the hood of that kid's sweatshirt. he didn't notice but everyone else did. and the whole class laughed at him and he didn't even know why. i could've said something but i didn't. because i was always getting bullied and it felt good for once not to be the one everyone was laughing at. i dont know if that's the worst thing i've ever done, but it was the first bad thing i could think of.

What Girls Said 8

• My best friend got out of a very serious relationship and I was driving with him to the club one night, but he was like speeding and doing handbrake turns and shit (I am a bit afraid of things like that and he knows it.) So when we stopped at the club, I told him that I didn't like it and he just told me get over it... and then I said you should just get over *ex's name*. I felt extremely bad, apologized like 100 times.

• Harsh words in the heat of the moment and cutting all means of contact. That's only in rare cases and only if I've been hurt and I'm finding it difficult to move on from the hurt

• Wasted over a year of their time

• I told my mom I hope she dies and burns in hell. I don't know if that's the worst thing I did but that's the first thing I thought of.

• Probably said some harsh words, nothing too serious

• I had friend who liked this guy and I was good friends with him. He and I already had a sexual attraction and started a friends w/benefits. I fucked him after a couple of months. I never told her though.

• Pissed in their bottle of Scotch 😂😂

• " I hope you die" I dont regret that.

What Guys Said 9

• So I was wing manning for a buddy. We brought these two girls back to my place. I start mackin' one in my room he's got the other on the couch. I go down on her. Things are getting hot. She asks me if I have a condom. I say no. She says we can't have sex. I start telling her about how much I like her. I tell her we'll go somewhere cool after this. I tell her we can hang out the next day I'll take her for sushi. After twenty minutes I talk her into anal. I brutally ass fuck her anal virginity away. She is in tears. I bust my load. I pick up my cell and call a cab to my address. She looks excited. She asks, "Where are we going?" in a sweet, excited voice. I reply, "We? No where".

• I guess beat them up but they had it coming

• Neglecting my good friends. Sure, there were reasons for me doing so but none of it can justified what I did.
    It's fucked up, I know. I don't wish this upon anyone.

• Put a blanket on someone and beat him up so bad, that he wasn't able to celebrate his birthday.

• AND I SHOT MAN IN RENO, JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE

• I broke someone's nose in a fight. He had it coming.

• I should killed them, but I did not.

• Shot a man. He was trying to kill me. Drug deal gone not great. When I was 16 years old. I didn't care at the time. But as I grew, I learned the weight of a body is more than just a couple hundred pounds, and you carry that weight with you wherever you go. So it was sorta the worst thing I've ever done to myself, too.

• Said some mean words? Not very serious compared to some people's actions.

• Once I saw a black guy beating the **** out of his white girlfriend/hook up. She was in the front seat of a car and he dragged her out savagely beat her. I could have called the police, I could have confronted him, I could have yelled at him to stop. I didn't. I just listened to her screams and cries for help and just watched and then drove off after the beating was over. I couldn't care less about girls like that.