What is the most dangerous threat to earth and mankind?

• ISIS and terrorist organizations like it
  • Climate Change Global Warming
  • Overpopulation
  • Greed of Capitalist Rich people
  • Other ( Comment pls )

Most Helpful Girl

• With all of their powers combined, those are the super evil. Voted other since all of them are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing more detrimental than the continuous growth of population. That is the SOURCE of all other challenges. That is the CAUSE of many other problems.

• you're absolutely right 100% agreed and I think Goverment should legalize abortion and capital punishment to cope with overpopulation and we shouldn't have child these are my opinions to cope with overpopulation

• Thank you brother for the MHO. Let hope & pray God does not show the end of the world to us in our lives.

• you're welcome I hope Allah helps us all

What Girls Said 12

• Mankind.

• The mankind is the biggest threat to mankind and to everything else

• Humans in general

• nuclear war, global warming, certain organisms going extinct and throwing other ecosystems out of whack...
    What's at the root of all such issues?
    mankind.

• Isis are mostly dangerous to North Africa snd the Middle East though. That's where they kill most of their victims. Otherwise on a global scale I would say it's economics and crisis.

• either a break down of the environment or the economy.

• Hate

• Bad politics and economics

• complacency

• Sjws

• They all contribute in some way

• Humans are their own biggest threat. Why , because money , power , vanity and sex have always been the leaders of wars. People get a high out of these things and we measure life by these things.

What Guys Said 45

• I think it's the people of poverty and socially underdeveloped regions outbreeding Western population and bringing the world to ruin. Especially the Islamic migrants. So I went with overpopulation.

• 'islamic' they're called muslims, 'moslems' if you wanna say it like the white trash you are

• anyone can possibly get murdered, speculation isn't facts

• @chintita the reason behind your death isn't negligible.

• Humanity's greatest threat? Itself.
    All of the above options are derived from a manifestation of human nature in their respective forms. Some are more of a threat to our survival than others, but all are issues that we created and needs to be addressed for the betterment of mankind.

• In the very long run climate change, but really I'd say greed. Why? Because if we are greedy enough to attack each then we are greedy enough to kill each other off.

So again it depends on how long we are talking. If we are talking a million years then climate change. If not then I'd say greed.

• I would say Vote B

• Religion. If there's one thing that'll end us, it'll be people doing things because a magic man in the sky told them to in a dream.

• I say climate change. Animal agriculture being one of the biggest sinners. Not only animal agriculture but also animal product consumption which is slowly killing a lot of people and harming innocent animals.
    Animal exploitation - one of the biggest wrongs in this world.

• Derivatives (where my finance brahs at?)
    And Climate change

• Moral relativism.

• Greatest threat to earth is mankind. Mankind's greatest and most ultimate nuclear bombs can end life as we know it very quickly. In 3 or 4 generations the earth will probably be desolate and dystopian. Middle East is full of hate and mental illness. North America is full of greed. Africa full of poverty and disease. Asia is overpopulated big time. We need to practice love and kindness and try and heal the planet before it's to late

• Yep humans

• That's why we need to cross the globe at least once before the world ends.

• The secret cabal of hyperintelligent squirrels and penguins that seek to subvert humanity and turn us into walruses.

• Ourselves and our idiocy.

• Appeal to transcendental value.
    Globalization of subjective ideals.
    Judgements based on words that have no meaning.

• Climate Change. ISIS can do NOWHERE near the damage global warming can

• Not only ISIS I meant Isıs and terrorist organizations like it I mean Terrorism

• yes you're right and actually climate change is because of overpopulation

• Well, less about that. Climate change has been happening for billions of years, and it's a cycle. But it's technology and industrialization that has accelerated the process

• In short humanity is.

• Ourselves, and over population.

• Greed of corporations, or "capitalist rich people" as you put it, kind of links with over-population (the more people, the more profit), which links to climate change/global warming.

• Direct hit from a close Gama Ray Burst = Earth instantly turned into plasma.

• That actually doesn't sound like a bad way to go. I'd be over before anyone knew it.

• I think there have been 5 great extinction points in Earth's history. Wouldn't be surprised to find out one of them was caused by a gamma ray burst.

• @TwentySomething
      Or maybe we'll all turn into Hulks xD

@Jager66
      Sorry to bother you.
      Anyway, I think I do get it now. You're probably right about the closeness of one that affects the amount of damage that I do. Makes sense. Thanks.

• we as people are the biggest threat to the planet

• Stupid people, such as the people who voted D

• Playdo and silly puddy.

• The devil + Economics + Mankind.

• ourselves

• mankind itself

• Donald Trump

• For now, I'd say climate change and terrorist organisations.

• Mankind is the most dangerous threat facing mankind.

• I'd say Iran and North Korea

• Kanye west and Kim Kardashian

• More from Guys
    15