If you could kill someone and get away with it would you?

Has anyone wronged you or pissed you off to the point you considered killing them, why? Would you?

I could in defense, in war and if provoked definitely. I'd probably feel bad but some people just need to go I think. Like violent criminals or pesos or people who mess your lives up and make you have to move lol
Like somebody smokes me up with like crack or something at a party wtf assholes. I thought It was just weed i end up in hospital for a month, lose a few friends and can never join the army or police plus I look like a criminal now

Most Helpful Girl

• There is one person I wish death upon and would be overjoyed if he perished, but I don't think I could live with myself after committing murder, even though the scumbag deserves to die.

• It would suck if you had to go to hell for a moments worth of satisfaction from killing the sob. I think lost souls just roam the earth they don't know or won't accept that they are dead

• @Tdieseler

Best friend's sister's husband. He abuses her both verbally and physically, is inctedibly controlling and possessive, raped her multiple times (even when she was in paid from getting an infection). He also bragged about being involved in beating a 15 year old to death back in India.

That poor girl has literally no backbone, the classic example of battered wife syndrome.

• oh yea... i'd wish death on that too...

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not for violence... i hate it. but i do have a couple of people on my hit list.
    the first one... had me robbed, at gunpoint... on my birthday... AFTER i did him the favor of giving him a ride to his destination. took my birthday money, wallet, and car and beat and pistol whipped me... there were two of em.. that i saw at least. (we were drinking previously).
    so yea... i have every reason to... but next time i see him, im just gonna give him a bloody beating, if he dies from that... oh well... not my prob.

• Free meals and rent in jail. The fresh on the block butt sex not so much

• you knew they were sketchy and took stuff from them... i agree with you.

• They were so friendly and generous though lol. I couldn't tell if they were joking or not cause I had been vaping all day like a quarter ounce probably then drank too

What Girls Said 13

• Ummm... maybe

• No, I wouldn't.

• Only in self defense

• If I could totally get away with it, sure. I mean, I say I would but I probably wouldn't actually kill them.

• No, but if I wanted to, and could get away with it... i would.

• Noo! Never!

• Noooo

• Fuck no!

• unless your life is threatened no.

• never happened to me

• Maybe not kill, but close enough.

• I could never kill someone :/

• No, even if it was self defense I'd still have guilt and remorse for taking a life.

What Guys Said 21

• When I was an insecure, illogical kid.. Yeah, a lot.
    Now.. Not so much. I don't think about killing anyone, despite how much they've wronged me lol.
    Though, maybe, if I encountered a person that is a potential threat to myself and the people around me, and assuming I also can't go to the police for help, for any reason. Then I would take matters into my own hands. Of course, I wouldn't do it under the basis of anger, that's just plain stupid.

• In that case I would just kill people for money.

• I would kill a random person for no particular reason, but I also confess that wouldn't mind being killed by another person. It would be strictly creative, an expression of everything that was influencing me at the time.

After all every one is just an object in another's subjective experience of reality. Whether humans live or die is inconsequential. Existence will always continue.

• Yes, without hesitation haha

• Not kill, but injure pretty badly. Not sure who.

• No i prefer to just ignore those people. And if they continue i will try everthing in my power to make their life a living hell. Killing them doesn't make them suffer.

• Yes, I would.

• Nope I don't think like that, we're all human.

• I would never kill someone unless it's for self-defence and inevitable (if it means my life or his)

• maybe

• If there were no consequences, sure. I'd have a lot of work to do, though.

• Yeah I would. I would go kill a criminal though; rapist, child pornography producer... etc.

• No. I couldn't live with taking an innocent life.

• Nah, I wouldn't kill them. Maybe scar them for life, but not physical harm.

• i wouldn't never and ever.

• People never know what they are truly capable of until put in the right situation.

• Ask Richard Kuklinski.

• Nah, Life is precious and important.
    I will, however, make hard for them to eat from a straw.

• I believe in afterlife... so no I'd not... it'd be a heavy blow for ma afterlife... and since I believe in reincarnation as well... I assume if I did anything like dat.. I might be reborn a slave or a dog even worse...

• Easily my anger towards the human race runs deep.

• Yes I would do it.. If I could 100% get away with it..