Which is this one person that you lost from your life due to your behavior and you regretting it? Why you lost them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much my entire family. We went through a traumatic experience that changed us all in different ways. We all learned things about ourselves that year, and not all of it good. I tried to help them through their tougher times, and yet I always seemed to deal with everything on my own. I fed them, fought for them, and loved them and all I got in return was heartache. Really, the clincher was when they became more religious. I never gave much credence to such things so we just drifted apart after that. I wouldn't say I necessarily regret it, because ultimately I felt like they were hurting me more than helping me, and I had to rid myself of them. But I still mourn the loss, because we were a pretty good family back in the day...

What Guys Said 2

• A best friend by not communicating after high school. We both went to different cities and just lost track of each other.

• I've lost most of my friends due to being somewhat distant.

What Girls Said 2

• anyone i've lost is no one i regret losing.
    you will never lose me unless you've done something unforgivable, you've distanced yourself completely or there's just a tension arising from us being unable to accept each other for who we are.

• Things happen for a reason. I have no regrets in life.