How to pee outside? I'm a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• it helps if you have a dress or something like a dress.. I don't know the names of female clothing and shit... Anyway you just take your panties off, or wear it without panties, find a patch of grass so the pee soaks in instead of running away in a river, squat all the way down and pee with the dress spread out around you. You can pretend to have dropped something or use your phone to take a picture, or pet your dog etc.. It works really well.

You can also find an area with a bunch of tree/bushes or a dark area and just take your pants off/down and pee that way. speaking from experience this works if you have to take a shit as well.. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter how hard you try it' gonna run down your leg.

Really spread those legs and squat

What Guys Said 12

• yeah based on what these guys said. . . try and find like two logs or something. Then just try and do the splits. . . just use your imagination, you know the rest. . .

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

if you can't do the splits then you better practice

• If you have any sense of decency, you'll simply wet your pants and then go for a run until they're dry!

• Buy a sheewee

http://www.shewee.com

• gotta squat real low and preferably behind something...

• In the bushes?

• I once had a lady friend who bent over, put her butt against my truck, and peed. The pee didn't touch my truck or her -- it went straight to the ground. I don't know how she did it.

Or you could find a product like "Go Girl!"

• Squat down with your knees apart. Spread your outer labia with your fingers. Pee then wipe.

• pull down your pants , squat and go. or if it helps lean up against a tree

• just squat down and do it

• you could use a funnel xD it's great to be a guy lol

• I guess you'd have to squat down for that

• you suck myu dick, I will drink you pee. :)

What Girls Said 0