Can I not ask any sexual questions?

I asked a question but it has been deleted because it's adult content. Does that mean that I can't ask any questions in sexual topics at all? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• It's in the guidelines that explicit sexual content asked by minors must be hidden, and will be most likely removed. Primarily the "how do I do ____ (insert sexual act here)" type of questions.

No, I didn't make the rules, but that is how it is.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147
    Look at "adult topic" here.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can ask them, they just can't be overly explicit and detailed due to you being under 18.

What Guys Said 9

• You can, but they shouldn't be too explicit. If you want to have more explicit questions answered you either have to make an above 18 account or ask someone with private message.

• Under 18?
    General questions will pass, explicit questions not.

• Perhaps its due to you being under 18... though this would be the forst time I've heard of it. ..

What was the question?

• I asked about blowjobs. What do you need to do to make it good. I have never done it and I'm afraid he will not like it.

• There are at least three takes on the subject on Gag. You should be able to find some , using the search function.

• I think I've seen everything on here so I'm surprised. Maybe it was too graphic or something?

• It's because you're under 18.

• U cann!!!

• Not until you are an adult.

• Only due to your age... which is why Google is handy ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You can't ask any sexual questions regarding how to do things because you're under 18.

• Your under aged... you must have asked a very explicit question