Is this what a real man looks like?

is this what a real man looks like?

Most Helpful Girl

• No lol! Its what a model looks like lol! A real man... I don't know what that is! lol My dad has shown me that a real man is a man who responsible and aways true to his word. <3 My step dad showed me that a real man a giver who loves to give and loves spending family time. My Mom taught me that a real man is like a real women strong and independent. So whats a real man? A real man is a man that shares emotions and time and works hard for the things he loves.. I want a real man and I try my best to be a real women... lol for now I am just a girl lol according to my mother... because girls live at home! hahah! (:

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• A real man isn't defined by his looks. He's defined by his character.

• Thank you!

• You r upset because I ask you to explain the foundation of your belief?

And you devalue my question by saying I pretend.
      Why r u afraid to elaborate, I'm genuinely curious.

• @ClauseViter Lmfao oh honey XD

• No I don't like it:/ I find it ridiculous when men pose almost naked in tight underwear

• Hahahaha Ridiculous pants. xD

• Hot hot hot. Real men have curves, though. Just kidding ;)

• I don't care. He's nice to look at.

• A real man is a man who has a Y chromsome and isn't a fuckboy.. Has nothing to do with looks. Plus, this looks like a shoot for some gay magazine or something.

• he's a real guy. but i'm not attracted to him.

• Of course you are not, women don't apreciate the male body.

• WTF! is up with them undies?

• No, this is a photoshop guy who also wear make up. i'm attract by personality not by a photoshopped picture of some random guy

• Photoshopped?

• Pretty nice...

• He looks like a man, yes. Men come in all shapes, sizes, and color. Just like women.

• Wanna know what a real man looks like?

If you're a male, look down at yourself.

There you go.

• NO. Having a penis doesn't make you a man.

• @brain5000 and you also wanted to kiss her butt obviously. Good job!

@idkwtftoputhere the question is "what a real man looks like". Keyword here is "real". A real man isn't anyone with a penis. A real man can only be defined by those qualities which you call subjective. They actually aren't subjective but pretty universal the same way the qualities that make a person good are universal.

Asker isn't asking what a biological man looks like. He is asking what makes a man, really a man.

• @Facepalm
      No they are indeed subjective because what makes someone a "real man" varies with everyone. That is literally what subjectivity is. For example, one person might think a real man is defined by the ability to lift heavy things and another person may disagree and think a real man is defined by the ability to be mature, etc. You get the point. (I hope)
      Yeah and what makes a man REALLY a man is having his sex chromosomes to be X, Y
      Biology doesn't give a shit what you and everyone else thinks a "real man" is supposed to be.

What Guys Said 20

• That guy looks like he's just a model and a total wimp who has never worked a day in his life. Not manly at all.

• women will critique a mans character when he is good looking and show no interest to a man who has character if he isn't a looker

fuck what women think, they are unsure of themselves.

if you're a man, you do what you want and dont apologize for it and eventually will find something to be passionate and grounded about. this is what women want... and they want you to lead.

• Well he looks like a man, although I think his neck is disproportionately long. Oh well.

• I wouldn't say so, looks more like some metrosexual city wimp

http://i.imgur.com/HFiZ2pi.jpg

• Why is his right elbow bubbling?

• xD it looks like he never grew up and became a stripper... i mean more power to him but fuckkkkk

• No. Humans are diverse. Not limited to one look only

• Why not? he looks great! But the perception of a "real man" is subjective for every women...

• No, that's a cartoon character.

• Why has he got a skateboard when he's in his pants?

• in that case I'm not a real man

• He looks like a pansy.

• Sometimes

• No not really, a real man is here.😏

• He looks gay as F***

• If he is gay with some fake filling in his boxers, yeah XD
    Funny how male models usually stuff a sock or something there. That guy is either erect (and tiny) or he has stuffing there. Its pointing much too far out to be flaccid.

• This is what a real man looks like:

i.ytimg.com/vi/JLN9jltGwKI/maxresdefault.jpg

• lol at all the guys' answers. he looks like a man even if someone thinks the pose or something else is weird. he looks good.

• yuck gay af

• Disgustin'... he looks more like a douchebag...