I keep seeing the number 13?

OK this has been going on for years now and I'm starting to worry, it wouldn't bother me at first but now it does, like when this started I kept waking up at exactly 1:13 every morning and sometimes 3:13 and every time I check the time it's always at 13 minutes and one time I heard loud church bells in this one dream of mine and I woke up and checked the clock and it was 5:13 o'clock , but I don't wake up like that anymore but the 13 number still keeps appearing

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I would think about it positively. I would think it was a sign from a god you believe in or the universe or a dead relative giving you a sign that you are not alone. To give you good luck. Something you will pay attention to because obviously you do... they did a good job!

What Guys Said 1

• You're looking for it, so you're noticing it. Our brains filter out way more stuff than we notice, but if you're looking for something, you'll notice it more.
    Ever notice how when you get a new car, all of a sudden you start seeing the same car everywhere you go? You didn't notice them before, but now that you're driving one, you can spot one 4 lanes over on the highway in traffic with cars going 70MPH in opposite directions.