How do you picture your life in ten years?

I want to be working as a dental hygienist with a couple of kids. Possibly married. I will be working full time instead of staying home all day because I don't like the idea of depending on someone else to make all the money. Maybe taking a yearly vacation as a family. And we will have a few dogs and maybe a cat. Hopefully I have my dream car by this time which is a black, four door 1967 Chevy Impala. And we have a nice house.

Most Helpful Guy

• Post phD, I have no idea. If I will have got over my problems with people with the help of my therapist, it will be great. I mean, I might even have a wife. Think about it, a WIFE!!! Furthermore, A BABY. A FAMILY.

Even imagining it is sweet. I don't know if it will happen though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be 30 and I want to be a registered dietician by then working closely with First Nations communities. I want to be well-travelled. I want to have enough free time for hobbies and passions. I hope to be in love, but I'm not totally sold on the marriage thing yet, so we'll see. I also really want to adopt kids instead of have them myself, but it would depend if my SO would be down for that too I guess.

What Guys Said 21

• Prison
    Bahah

• Gray hair for sure. I would have two teenagers in the house by then and a 11 year old.

• A CEO in a Multinational medical company here in the middle east or at least a GM. Have my own house and an audi. perhaps working on how to get in shape. and planing how to reach my next goal after 5 years from this date.

• I'll be old and cranky in a retirement home :(

• I'm feeling very sore right now. I broke 2 vertebrae and 2 ribs about 2 weeks ago and I had surgery 11 days ago so the back still hurts a lot constantly and the ribs hurt like hell whenever I cough, laugh, or move the wrong way

• Lol I just realized I meant to post this on another question. I think the pain meds are affecting my judgement lol

• Married, with a job and kids. The 67 Impala is a nice touch. Mine is either a 68 Pontiac GTO , 71 Plymouth Barracuda, or 72 Oldsmobile 442.

• Out of grad school and working a research assistant job at a decent college to get my foot in the door for a professorship.

Because, y'know, I'd be a mint professor.

• Having a house in West Los Angeles, spending all my time with my wife and kids. Working the adult industry with my wife. Gambling, drinking like a degenerate and partying in Vegas on the weekend trips.

Either that or travelling around the world as a nomad.

• In 10 years... I'll be single living in a city playing video games and being a medical device technician

• A walker and a nursing home.

• hopefully happier..

• I'll be an assistant to an astronomer while I get my Masters, and I'll be living in Arizona, with hopefully a girlfriend, and with a cat, as well as a fairly large cactus.

• Not in my country 😂😂😂 I wish tho

• Career
    House
    Wife or girlfriend
    Nice car
    No kids
    I'll be taking care of my twin he's Ina wheelchair and autistic

• Wow im going to be 28...

• Married and working as an OB/GYN

• I will be rich , very rich.

• I don't, I think I'll be dead.

• Hope alive at least...

Anyway... I've got no idea... but one thang's certain... I'd be single since I'm not into havin' a family... and I won't change about it... I've already made up ma mind...

• 1|0
  • A billionaire living on my own private island

What Girls Said 8

• I see myself married, hopefully a police officer, maybe a kid. For sure puppies.

• Dead or in prison.

• Married
    Maybe with a kid
    A Lawyer hopefully.

• Living on the west coast or in Texas, preferably.

• I'll be 31... Hmm
    Possibly married, hopefully working a job I enjoy haha.

• Mine is going to sound dreamy:
    Traveling with my husband and 2 kids. Successful at my job (neurologist or cardiologist). Going on mission trips in Africa, bought a piece of land of the Amazon Rainforest, having many pets in our house, and happy.

• I have no idea honestly.

• Married with two kids and one adopted. I honestly have no career goals and want to be a stay-at-home mom.