White people, do you realize that you are from Asian?

According to the DNA study, Caucasians are from Central Asia. Then, Asians are your ancestors. In fact, ancient Chinese wisdoms are good. Don't you think you should respect Asian better? Otherwise they will take over everything?

You all are dumb ass losers whinny. What am I talking to?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, Europeans trace back to northern India and Pakistan. That's also where the word "aryan" originally comes from. It is also the origin of all indo-European languages (sanskrit). However, not all European ancestors came from central Asia. There are two other groups. Firstly, there were the immensely important middle eastern migrants from places such as modern Syria and western Iraq. These people lived in the so-called "fertile crescent" and were the first to invent farming (roughly 12,000 years B. C.). They first began trading people in Anatolia and modern Turkey. In fact, the oldest known "building" is located in south-eastern Anatolia, at the border to Syria. It is called Göbeke Tepe and is believed to have served as an open-air temple where religious ceremonies were held. As population increased, some of the people from the fertile crescent started migrating north-west-wards, following the large rivers as easiest way of cutting through the dense forest (back then, Europe was basically one endless, thick forest). There, they encountered the third group: the native Europeans. These people had come much earlier (way before the migrants from either the middle east or central Asia). They are believed to have come to Europe from Africa around 30,000-35,000 years ago. At this time, the Neanderthals already inhabited Europe. It is still unclear whether the homo sapiens killed all the Neanderthals or whether some interbreeding took place, which means that we would all be part Neanderthal (at least Europeans and people in North America). What is clear however is that the native Europeans left some astonishing cave paintings all over Europe but particularly in southern France and northern Spain. As the people from the middle east and the people from central Asia with their pre-Indo-Germanic languages spread into Europe, they mixed with native Europeans and populated much larger parts of Europe (especially southern Europe). Some of the people from northern India and Pakistan also spread east-wards across the Strait of Bering and to North America. That is why Native Americans still today share some of the DNA with central Asians.

• Sorry, it should of course say *they first began trading WITH people ;-) (6th line)

• -_- and Asians are from Africa. Humans in general are from Africa, and we migrated throughout the world. Does that mean Asians should respect Africans more?

Because we all know Asian countries could stand to...

• Me no speakie the English.

• You realise we run most of asia.

• PLEASE SHUT UP WE ALL CAME FROM ONE MAN AND ONE WOMEN IT'S BASIC LOGIC

What Girls Said 5

• The amount I care about that information is... none. None. Sorry.

• Meh, if that's true, that's... Fine? I don't see why I should care :P I don't think Asians will 'take over everything' though.

• Yeah In my History class the teacher said European origins trace back from Persia. However it doesn't matter at all and it's irrelevant in my opinion, what matters is now.

• Central Asia way further than Persia

• How about every respects everyone else regardless of origin or location...

• Everyone has blood from different places dude, not just from Asia, we all originated from the same place so of course we all share genetics...

• Yeah but Asians will take over so you better step in line. Kim Jong Un is going to become the new president of the United States. So get used to white rice.

• @Jon_Gre_g I'm eating white rice right now, I'm one step ahead already lol 😂

• : O : O : O... Since when has white rice been available to non Asians? Stop stealing our heritage goddamit. I'm taking this to the führer. Also I'm going to sue you. Good luck in court poser.