Weird things you love?

Here's mine:
I LOVE the smell of hair dye (I always volunteer to dye someone's hair so I can surround myself with the smell)
Love the smell of gasoline
Love touching plaster
Love strings and lines
Gap tooth
Squishy butts and cheeks
Sparkling water
And many more...

Let me know what weird things you love...

Gap teeth*
Touching other ppls lips too

Most Helpful Guy

• I go up to someone and I squeeze their head and I say what's on your head it's a brain sucking spider... then I ask em what it's doing and then I answer it's sucking your brains lol. It's incredibly lame but I love doing it to family and stuff lol.

I like the smell of WD40 for some reason it just seems natural lol as well as the smell of gasoline and the atmosphere of working on a car. One of my colognes actually has a petrol like smell that's really dark and spicy, love it so much.

I for some reason never walk up stair I always run up them, walk at a fast space, skip jump of just downright jump down a flight of stairs and I like it for some reason lol.

I love taking off my shoes and sliding across hardwood or slippy floors like Tom Cruise in that one movie except I'm wearing pants I do it every time I go into my kitchen I never walk in always slide in and sometimes crash into the table lol.

I love symmetrical women when everything seems to be in just the right place to were it completely compliments a woman's entire body, perfectly. It's like looking at a greek statue in how artistic and right it looks.

I love gardening and I love plants like bonsai tree's and Venus fly traps I feed mine meat lol, I call him bob. It is my hope to one day build my own Japanese zen garden.

I love chopping wood it's a great workout actually and just makes me feel great.

I love the smell of different kinds of wood and how they look.

and for some reason I love having my earlobe lightly nibbled on when I'm with a gal, feels good.

I love the smell of cigars and pipe tobacco both of which I smoke, and I absolutely love smoking a high quality cigar, it sends ripples of sensation down your spine, wets the tongue and makes you weak in the knees it's... fantastic.

That's about all the weirdness and craziness you need to know about me lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love furry kitten tummies. I could be extremely sad and then see one and feel much better. I also like guys with sexy long hair. I always want to touch it. I get brave and ask guys I don't know if I can touch their cool long hair. They let me and don't try and call the cops or anything. I love the smell of fresh clothes right out of the dryer and the various cannabis scents.

• Omg, I love long hair on guys to (down to their hips) I find it so erotic!

• It's so hot♡

• I love long hair on guys. I'm so lucky because I'm finally dating a guy with long hair, but not been a thing of mine for so many years.

What Guys Said 18

• I love: a womans bare back.
    The sound of a camera shutter.
    The feel of jacket linings rubbing together.
    The smell of tobacco smoke (even tho I quit years ago)
    and the feel of my finger nails getting pulled.

Wow, thats a lot of crazy to pack into five lines...

• My heart rate picks up when someone tries to pull my nails. ...*shudders*

• Lol, I call it 'stretching' my nails.
      It feels like a great big stretch after a long walk to me.
      This is, of course being stretched in the same direction they grow, of course.
      Any other direction sucks all.

• I really dig a girls skin. A girl with a bad skin is probably one of my biggest turn-offs. Additionally I am a very auditive person. Sounds do a lot to me.

Other than that I really like to observe people. Sometimes when in the train I wonder about what the person opposite to me is thinking right now based on their facial expressions, etc.

• Gasoline and sharpies. Fresh cut lumber and grass. I like to feel my gf's face to feel how smooth it is. Because my face always has stubble. Especially the chin.

• I love the sounds of nature, the birds, the bugs.

I love feel of the sun on my skin and the cooling effect of the lake water.

I love smells of the farm.. the sweet smell of the grass, the horses, etc.,

• I love the natural smell of my own body.

when I am standing on a challenging height, I have this urge to jump and see if I can make it.

I like the sound if lightening

Exotic smells turn me on xD

I like sitting on trees, feels so calm.

• I love women
    women are so weird man

• I love to peel the scabs off small children's knees and elbows, and add them to my cereal.

• I had a friend who I developed a serious crush on. On a few occasions she playfully slapped me in the face. Best thing I've ever experienced ever. I wish she would slap me harder :'(
    Dunno if I'll ever have a friend like her again.

• here is mine:
    smell of the female vagina
    smell of gasoline
    smell of cigars (even though i don't smoke)

• Gap tooth?

Smell of diesel and petrol
    Sniffing my cat's fur and ears lol
    Tickling my neck (yeaah weird i know, it feels so nice!)
    Smelling mangos mmhm
    Eggs, always eating eggs! Everyday xD
    Logos! Anywhere, shops, companies, evenn random objects.

• I love the smell of food, the smell of new shoes, the smell of gasoline, popping bubble wrap

• Vagina smell.
    A woman on her period especially if she is horny.
    Fried food.
    Cookies baking.
    Sex toys and tampons anything inserted into the vagina.

• Big noses. Intimidating people with facial expression and non verbal communicaton. Confronting people's bullshit.

• I rove babez sent from a place called Heaven to men like meh. Is that weird?

• i love: girls feet and tickling girls.

• i love girls, and im sure you can figure out what i love physically about them. but girls are weird because they have strange personalities

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Uuhhhh?
    I HATE the smell of gas, sharpies (the marker), glue, smokers, popcorn,
    I LOVE the smell of textbooks, crayons, snow, wood, grass, laundry detergent (I would bathe in laundry detergent), sunscreen,
    ... This is hard. I feel like I don't know myself because this is taking too long.

• The smell of unsmoked cigarettes.

• When my cute dentist has his fingers in my mouth.

That was a good day.

Lmfao.

• I love the smell of crayons! I sometimes take the box and inhale it.

Love my cats body smell
    The matte tape smell
    New books
    There's so much more but I don't remember

• I live the smell of new carpets, I love when you get up and your body makes a cracking sound (to stretch out), I love when someone gets really passionate about something, I love muscular backs on guys (I don't know why but it's werid) and I love to wake up really early sometimes and take the time to drink coffee and just relax. I know it's not weird but I just love doing it... Oh and the burn that running gives you..

• I like the smell of sharpie markers and gasoline. Lol but both are bad when exhumed :) so I avoid it!

• Smell the glow
    Smell Petrol
    Smell New Books
    Eat Clay

• - I love the smell of gasoline too
    - the smell of blanco fluid
    - man boobs, I squeeze every man's boob ;-;
    - patting butts ( in a non sexual way)
    That's all I can think of right now :D

• The smell of resin and fiberglass