What is your overall lifetime goal?

Mine is to ultimately become the dictator of Brazil and then systematically and militaristically conquer South America.

And yourselves?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is to become the dictator of my own private army on my own private island. I will then build nukes in secret, become allies with the dictator of Brazil, and then systematically and militaristically take over the rest of the world with him.
    media.giphy.com/media/5nFShZWwq3fdm/giphy.gif

• This private island owner will get all of the Pacific Islands, including Australia. I will have to keep the rest for deals with the rest of the world's emperors. Sound like a deal?

• As I long as I get New Zealand, I can accept that.

• That does indeed count as a Pacific Island. But you'll have to do some talking for the islands of Japan, Madagascar and Siberia

What Girls Said 31

What Guys Said 25

• Have sex, gamble, shop and blow money on stuff I don't need

Have total financial and time freedom.

• Interestingly my goal is to conquer the entire planet *except* for Brazil because the women are too gorgeous to risk and the guys tend to be pretty cool. We're still going to fight over the rest of South America though. I was thinking of renaming the USA as Trumpland after if conquer it. What do you think?

• How bout you get the rest of the world and I simply supply you with all the resources you could ever ask for? Eh?

• Well Brazil is practically drowning is natural resources and I dont nust mean gorgeous women. So I'm sure you could fuel my war machine. Deal! Since weve come to such agreat agreement ill throw in Trumpland and Canada.

• Sooooooo basically what you're saying is I get the Americas!

I'll take you up on that offer, my dear boy! Next up is conquering Space!

• My goal is to be the person who spent more time on youtube than anyone else :P I'm working really hard on it ;)

• we are keepers of each other while were here enjoying life and the world.

so, be a good son, brother, friend and husband and when I have children, be a great father.

for finances, id like to make enough so people in my life would be sustained if something were to happen to them. most people miss life from over working, I m not ashamed to say id like to get rich.

people and your relationshio with them and God are what matters when its all done and said

• I'm only the caretaker of my son's and granddaughter's inheritance.

• For the feds not to catch me tehehe shhh

• Live in my own place in the greater New York City area, have a job I enjoy doing, and just be happy.

• Get a girlfriend

• Be the dictator of Chile and then fight you militarily for the control of South America... hell yeah!

• Of CHILE? That wouldn't go so well for u bruh. U'd have to choose at LEAST Venezuela, Argentina or Peru u NOOB

• *Bring it... LOL!*

*they totally did! Land mines were all over the place!*

• *FITE ME LAWL*

*but like no cuz it didn't happen tho is the crazy thing about that*

• Having a BBQ party at my backyard of my house in suburbs while my kids are running around laughing and my wife preparing the meat.

• Play pro in NFL.

• Get a babe that talks Spanish, dam sexy..

• Oh damn… u can't beat that…

Not one damn country that speaks Spanish isn't sexy

• I'm with you, let's conquer south American babes.
      Gonna tak with my prime minister to help.

• As long as I get to rule it, u get to woo it.

• Be a musician
    Buy a small house some favourite cars and bikes
    Then help people who need it !

• >Be a physics professor
    >Win Formula Drift in a Miata
    >Twerk it like Miley

• Someone plays too much COD Ghosts.

• To make Donald Trump supreme leader of the United States

• BUT WILL HE BE ABLE TO DEFEND THE US FROM THE ONCOMING ATTACK OF THE BRAZILIAN EMPIRE?

• Be a highly coveted executive that specializes in restoring big companies to their former glory. Also travel the world.

• Not to die.

• LMAO LOL

• He's laughing :'( South America isn't good enough, is it?

• no you always write funny stuff
      I miss being young lol

• Thank u good sir

it's an honor good sir

I tip my hat to you good sir

I sacrifice virgins to you, good sir

• To prosper. Quietly.

• Have a place of own with my own family.

• Go to space and look totally bad*ss while doing it.

• Just don't be another Matt Damon bruh

• Evil in Interstellar and Hero in The Martian its so funny XD

• I had NO IDEA he was in Interstellar till I watched it and I wondered how long Matt Damon had lived his life in a space suit

• Fuck bitches get money

• When the Zika virus has spread and everyone there is a pinhead it should not be difficult.

• Only conquer South America, eh? Pfffttt... pussy ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm gonna rule the world

www.warhistoryonline.com/.../...Dictator-Globe.gif