Have you ever had psychic reading?

I recently had my first experience with a psychic reading. It wasn't that great but she did pick up on some qualities of my personality. And also stated a few things that were correct. Also, I worked with a woman years ago who looked at me one day and said my biological father's name. She said do you know a man by this name? I said yes, she said well I'm getting a connection with someone of this name. She continued to say, this person is thinking of you. It came out of nowhere. She knew nothing about my family. And I hadn't seen my Bio/Dad in 15 years. Please share your experiences!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never been to a psychic but my mom told me a story of when she went to one for in high school. She was with three of her other friends. We will just call A, B, and C. She told friend A, death would be knocking on her door soon. Friend B was going to divorce from her high school sweetheart, they will have no children. Friend C was going to go to a far off place but come back. She told my mom that she was going to meet her soulmate very soon. My mom and her friends left that office thinking this lady is a quack.
    Friend A died of cancer five years later.
    Friend B divorced from her high school sweetheart, they had no children.
    Friend C married a man in the military they went to a far off place but came back.
    My mom met my dad, they have been together for 30 years with five children

• That was really weird. I just had my first tarot card reading. It was scary accurate. The cards said I am going through a huge transformation in my life and I want success but since I am not getting it, I am being hard on myself. Which is true I am a freshman college student and I am not where I want to be in my career. I have written in my journal not to be too hard on myself because success is a process but I will reap my rewards soon. And that love is in my future.

• Wow! I do believe some people are clairvoyant.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 2

• It's all bullshit. They use questions that apply to a wide range of people.

• They have techniques that by listening to you, they can adjust their comments and questions to get more information out of you, then use the rules of probability to come out with a plausible guess.

What Girls Said 2

• i haven't, nor will i get one.

• I can't say I have had that done. I'm sure it'd be interesting.