They pull you aside and say that they can no longer keep this secret from you and reveal they are an international spy. They perform espionage duties for some other government and are using your relationship as a coverup. Then they show you a gun, other tools, an id card, and a cyanide capsule should they ever get caught.
What do you do?
- Keep going with the relationship as if they didn't tell you this13% (2)35% (9)27% (11)Vote
- Join their cause and aid my partner in their spy work53% (8)27% (7)37% (15)Vote
- Break up and forget what I just heard and saw20% (3)8% (2)12% (5)Vote
- Break up and contact the local authorities about them0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
- I'd do something else14% (2)26% (7)22% (9)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
If he was serious about me, I would be torn. I don't want to be tied to a spy, especially since I'm not trained if someone found me out.
I would get him to train me. I would be a house spy, and if anyone ever came to attack me, him, or our children, I would open a can of spy whoopass on them.
Most Helpful Guy
Become a confidential informant, help gather evidence with the help of my law enforcement contacts, and collect any reward offered upon their conviction. I have family members who either work directly or indirectly for the federal government and my ties to them (and possibly their careers) would be destroyed if I helped a partner like that in any way. I also need to have access to US military bases and I wouldn't do anything to risk that.0