How would you feel if your partner revealed they were a secret international Spy?

They pull you aside and say that they can no longer keep this secret from you and reveal they are an international spy. They perform espionage duties for some other government and are using your relationship as a coverup. Then they show you a gun, other tools, an id card, and a cyanide capsule should they ever get caught.

What do you do?

• Keep going with the relationship as if they didn't tell you this
  • Join their cause and aid my partner in their spy work
  • Break up and forget what I just heard and saw
  • Break up and contact the local authorities about them
  • I'd do something else

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was serious about me, I would be torn. I don't want to be tied to a spy, especially since I'm not trained if someone found me out.

SO!

I would get him to train me. I would be a house spy, and if anyone ever came to attack me, him, or our children, I would open a can of spy whoopass on them.

:)

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/756413585/HiRes.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Become a confidential informant, help gather evidence with the help of my law enforcement contacts, and collect any reward offered upon their conviction. I have family members who either work directly or indirectly for the federal government and my ties to them (and possibly their careers) would be destroyed if I helped a partner like that in any way. I also need to have access to US military bases and I wouldn't do anything to risk that.

What Girls Said 17

• Oleg Kalugin, a former KGB general once said: "In America, in the West, occasionally you ask your men to stand up for their country. There's very little difference. In Russia, we just ask our young women to lay down." ;)

articles.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-perspec-0717-spy-20130717_1_john-profumo-oleg-kalugin-melton

Answer B is illegal by the way. People go to federal prison for that.

• Well, it'd be a bit shocking because he is the laziest little shit to ever exist so I don't get how he could make himself do any actual spy work :P I'd be pissed as hell that he was using my relationship as a cover up though, it'd mean a break up unless he said he'd developed feelings for me.

• Break up obviously.. I don't want to deal with that kind of shit in real life.. plus that's plain betrayal.. but I'll not breakup instantly.. I'll try to keep calm and wait until I get something solid against him to keep so he can't harm me in future..

• I'd feel offended, betrayed, and lied to!
    rs1313.pbsrc.com/.../...useme_zps5d2b190f.gif~c200

He literally lied right to my face by calling himself/telling me he's a "secret agent"... Not much of a secret considering the fact that I now know 😌

• I wouldn't care lol

• Use the relationship as a cover up? Wow I would be devastated.. I would break up and want to become a spy too 😂

• nothing happened, meh

a spy, huh? cool matey, wanna have dinner or what?

• Like Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Love that movie.

But uh, I'd be a bit hurt that the relationship was a lie. Like he could've just told me from the beginning so that I would know not to invest feelings.

• shit my life is in danger... O. O
    we ain t having kids that s for sure

• Not cool with it

• I just hope he isn't part of the enemy Spy unit... otherwise we can join forces.

• I'd pretend it's all good, pour them a drink and put the cyanide capsule in it. No one likes to be used.

• I'd be completely unsurprised to be honest.

• Well, that would explain all the hot women he has been picking up in his fancy cars.

• I want to be a spy! ^^ :D

• That's interesting because I would tell them that I too would tell them that I'm a secret agent

Also this question is good and funny

• he's kinda like that

• I would love him more waaaaaay more. lol

What Guys Said 24

• Why do you keep asking me? If she and her organization were allies of the USA I wouldn't give a shit

• If they are a SECRET international Spy then they have something to hide, and if you have something to hide, it's probably bad. I immediately leave them and report them to the local authorities. Especially if they say they are using my love as a "coverup".

• I'd laugh since spies don't get issued ID cards (otherwise we'd just check people for them when they enter the country and quickly catch all the spies). Then I'd ask to see her gun.

• International secret spy must be a boring life. She would need some fun and relaxation in life.

• She's from mexico so that would make sense lol

In b4 racist trump remarks

• Tell her that I work for the CIA and that I've been on her trail the whole time!

• I would tell her I am okay with it and continue the relationship. Then, I would put a general anaesthetic in her coffee and steal the nuclear codes from her safe.

I'd walk out of the building in slow motion, wearing a tuxedo and brief-case, and then just as I put on my tinted sunglasses the apartment explodes, but I continue to slow-mo walk.

• It would depend whether it's just a job or actually a cause. And whether or not I'd support that cause.

• I'd be super scared tbh and would consider our relationship.

But then I'd stick with her cuz she's hot

• I'd be shocked and feel used, but I'd continue making love as I secretly text the police, no one uses me and gets a way with it.

• Panic and get pissed that they used me and endangered my life in the process.

• Knock the shit out of her while she's asleep and drag her to the local police department along with all the evidence.

• I'd only do that if she's spying to harm the US. I'd just break up and tell her I'll forget about it if she's a US ally.

• I'd take the cyanide capsule.

• end it immediately but keep quite because im not a snitch.

• I would wonder why TF they are telling me for.
    Dammit i didn't get on that list

• Well... Guess then I'll be fucking a secret agent tonight.

• Well I must say. I'd be surprised.

• join in on the fun

• I would stick my thumb up her bumm! To see her reaction! Because that's how my reaction would have looked.

• Depends on what their cause is and which government their with

• I'd be cool but Insist that I get to assassinate a warlord

• Fight to the death in the kitchen Jason Borne Style. I am also an international man of mystery. :p

• That's pretty sick life is too short for me to not jump down this rabbit hole.

• dump them.