Which do you prefer more sharing similarities with others or having differences?

So are you your happiest when you're just like everyone else "one of the guys" or are you at your best when you're showing your true colors?

• Similarties- Fitting in with others/Having common interest
  • Differences- Standing out/Liking or doing something completely different

Most Helpful Guy

• I think both are perfectly desirable and good relationships have part of both - no matter if friendship or romantic kind of relationship.

What really matters is being on the same wave-length with the similarities and despite the differences.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm comfortable in my own skin. I'm used to thinking wayyyyy different from others. Its a dissonance of sorts...
    BUT
    I'm happy and content with me and who I am💓💓💓💓💓💓

What Guys Said 4

• Feeling best in situation A, but two people are of course never the perfect match... and I'm pretty easy in letting people do their thing from time to time. Letting them some freedom to do things without me that I don't really like :D

• Having more common interests for sure... not necessarily clones of me but people who I can relate to. #CaptainObvious :)

• Similarities, but differences on weekdays. ;P

• perfect synchronization and capatibility

What Girls Said 0