Which should I make as a tattoo?

My dads last words

"take my name with you wherever you'll go"

Or

His favorite thing to say to me

"No one loves you more than i do"

Or

His last heartbeat and his date of birth + the date that he passed away

Im going to tattoo his signature too below the tattoo.

• His last words
  • His favorite thing to say to you
  • His last heartbeat
  • Other
  • None/im too stupid for this question
I'd love to hear @paris13 and @BearsAnswers opinion too❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• My upper back is all tattooed in memory of my grandfather, who was my role model, so I can understand the desire to have him be with you forever.

I think that you could incorporate the dates into a signature tattoo in a few ways that would look cool and be a nice memory. You could have the birth date before the signature, and the date that he passed after the signature, and his signature would then metaphorically represent his life. His his signature would then represent the timeline of his life, you could figure out when you were born on that timeline, and add a small heart above it or below it at that point.

The other quotes are obviously nice as well, but I think that using the dates allows the signature to more strongly represent him and his life, so that would be my vote.

• Hmm i like that idea.. Which quote do you think i should use?

Now im thinking about the quote then the date he was born in - signature - date he passed away below the quote. What do you think?

• It will depend a bit on where you want it, and how large you want it.

date~signature~date would probably be sufficient for a smaller tattoo. Adding the quote to it would make it considerably larger. But doing the quote in a circle around it could work, or running along the top and dripping down from it... there are some fairly artistic ways that text has been presented as tattoos.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go for B. The others commemorate his death which is good and emotional but it shouldn't just be about his death, y'know? It should be about his life and his relationship with you and how close the two of you are and B depicts that best in my opinion.

What Guys Said 7

• If your going to tattoo his signature go with option b as you'll still be taking his name with you anyway.

• Why not all of them? All are important to you so why choose? Find away to incorporate them all into a tattoo, then you don't have to choose at all.

• I like the first one... second one is good too.

• The second option

• I do not like tattoos.

• generally i dont like them either but when you lose someone you love and you do a tattoo for them then is different, is a way to feel that you have them close to you at least for some people. Is not just a tattoo

• @isjusti Learn to respect the dead also.

• I did not ask if you like or dislike tattoos.

• how about his name instead of all these other things.

• Thought about that but i dont think its emotional enough. Im gonna have his signature too below it so i think that's enough.

• Tattoos suck. Get a bracket or locket. Writing that crap on your body is stupid and no one wants to read that crap when they sleep with you.

• Don't plan on sleeping with someone who can't accept my dad as a part of me.

What Girls Said 8

• "A" for Absolutely, @Lady7.. Dad is now in Heaven and would be in "Seventh Heaven" with His... Last words.
    Dad is Very Lucky7 to have had a daughter like you. Very few daughters would even go to Any effort to Even Rememeber their father's "Last words" when Alive, let alone when he would take his Last breath.
    Never forget You can Always come to me whenever you need a shoulder.
    Good luck and Great question, and so Honored to be Part of your own Heart. xx

• i like the first one. like a nice reminder that he's with u.

• His last heartbeat sounds depressing as hell. So NEVER get that one because each time you look at it. You might want to start crying from thinking about how he's dead.

The 2nd one sounds less depressing. So "No one loves you more than i do" one.

• I think you should get
    take my name wherever you'll go
    And last heartbeat/dob/date he passed away

• His last heartbeat. And I'm sorry for your loss.

• if it has his signature below i think the best would be his favourite words. Is emotinal and shows the closeness with your dad. I am sorry for your loss

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more