Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, what do you set your mind to achieve today. Share your story?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Send my resume to a few more places. Continue listening to lectures online.

What Girls Said 5

• well i should be achieving sleep soon... in the morning though, i probably want to achieve time management. u know those amazing days where u get so much done like study, work, gym, sleep, errands, etc...

yeah.

• It's nothing major, but I hope to finish up a thing or two at work and get out early.

• I went to the doctor to check my eczema and that's it 😝 Well, for the moment haha

• Well it's night, so I'd say sleeping 💤💤

• Maybe some sleep, that's what I need. It's 7 am and I still haven't gotten any.

What Guys Said 5

• The main thing is finishing the last bit of coursework for the term. The last two days have been a deranged mess but almost through.

• I will be achieving breakfast and then school, working out, relaxing and maybe a nap.

• try to not fap.

• I've set it to overcoming my boredom lol. Got nothing to do and nobody around. Not sure what to do with myself. Nothing I can think of appeals to me today.

• nothing... apart from work.