Alright I know this is a dumb question but I'll ask anyway?

Basically I found 3 pairs of shorts online I like, $50 each. Is $150 to much to spend on shorts all at once? I have 2 pairs of shorts to my name by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Too expensive. Probably not worth it.

What Girls Said 6

• That is on the expensive side honestly. However, it also depends on quality and if you really like them.

• What kind of shorts are they?

• You can buy shorts that are a lot cheaper, I think it's too much. But it's up to you, if you've got the money to spend go for it

• Depends. So many variables.
    (Quality of item, value for price, your need vs. want, did you shop around, are they impulse vs. something you've actively been seeking, are you a clothes person or will you be ok wearing whatever, etc. etc. etc.)

$50 is not outrageous (per se) but I think it's leaning toward the higher end of spectrum & think you should budget 15-25$ a piece (+/-) try to hit up a sale or discount store, & spend the difference doing something else.

• That seems reasonable

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• Yes that's too much. Like, by a long shot. But cheaper shorts and save some money

• Reasonable if they're designer shorts.

• $50? hell, i'll get 5 shorts for that much