RESTRICTED ACCESS - AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY?

Does anyone else secretly get a kick out of going through doors that say this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to admit - I'm kind of jaded. One of my first-ever jobs was working back-stage at concerts (I was 11-13), and then I was a DJ, audio guy, and in the school band. In all of those capacities, I was allowed to go places most people weren't allowed to go.

Even now, I'm an audio/video system designer, and I go to bars, hospitals, hotels, and other places where I go to back rooms, basements, roofs, and other "off-limits" places quite often.

Most of the excitement has long worn off.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 4

• I would ignore them all the time as a kid. Which my mom would have to chase me down the store and drag me out of there. :D

• that's where it gets more fun.. :P

• its funny how many times you can walk through entrances/gates like that if you just act like you're supposed to be there and know what you're doing.

• My guy taught me that! When there's a line at a club, walk through the doors like you own the place. It mostly works!

• No what if something dangerous was in there?